Epilogue

In a circle, there stood five figures. Each one wore a mask to show who they were, and they were in deep discussion.

"So, Cybertron has been restored."

"Then by the Pits, we must return and destroy them!"

"I agree. The only way we can have what is ours!"

"We must do it in a way where it would be justice, especially after all of the crimes that they have committed."

Four of the voices had spoken, and the fifth one stayed quiet. For they were in thought as something had disturbed the realm of the dead. While this one was lost in thoughts, the others started to argue on how to take Cybertron.

"I say we just storm the planet! They are few in numbers and don't have the power to stop us!"

"I agree with War. It's the only way!"

"War, Wrath. There is no wisdom in a frontal assault."

"Wisdom is right. We are not ready, and there will be no justice in this action. Since there is no justice, Primus won't take us as his people."

"Justice! You have lost your circuits Judgement."

"Enough." The fifth voice spoke. This got everyone's attention and faced the speaker.

"We must move carefully. We know that the Dragons are still alive. They will know about us and how to stop us. They will no doubt inform the Cybertrionians. On the other hand, there weren't many Dragons left, and we did kill their Queen.

"They have no Primes left, but Megatron still lives. He must be taken care of first and the same with followers that are with him."

The others nodded their head at the fact.

"It will be my honor to bring them to justice, Death."

"I will march their corpse through our city!"

The fifth speaker turned towards the two who volunteered and nodded his head at them.

"Very well. War. Judgement. Bring Megatron's head to me, but first, get every information you can from them before you parade them through our city. For this is the beginning of the end."