Chapter 44

(Soundwave)

I was writing reports of what had happened, for it was quiet without Midna. That was when I was approached by Starscream.

"Soundwave." I paused in my work and faced him.

"I assume that you have heard what we are planning on doing with the Omega Lock?"

I nodded my helm to show him that I have. He walked up to the monitor that I was at and brought up a list of Cybertronian parts that would be easy to create from human technology. I brought up the technology and sent a message to Midna, as she would like to know why we are attacking these bases. Then I gave him that list.

"Figures that you and Midna would have already compiled a list to help save time in the future." I nodded my helm, and he left.

I was sent out to guard the troops as the Autobots would undoubtedly be on their way this time. I was right as a GroundBridge was opened and then opened. I quickly did a scan to see when the Autobots would reach the group, and it wasn't enough time. So I opened a GroundBridge for the troops and released Laserbeak so that we would protect them. That way, they would have enough time to get through. Laserbeak dived down to Prime, and he transformed and started to fly up in the air. Laserbeak followed him and started to open fire.

Prime stopped in mid-air, and Laserbeak had followed too closely to him and got punched. He fell a few meters but corrected his course. I felt his pain and saw that troops made it through. That was when I turned around to fly back to the ship. I saw that Prime started to open fire on me. I tried to swerve out of his firing range, but I got hit on the underside of my vehicle form. This caused me to trash right into the powerlines. This caused the power to course through my whole body. I was panicking, and I could feel Leserbeak's panic. I sent him back to the Nemesis and stayed out of the sight of the Autobots. I felt him agreeing, and then I passed out of pain.

***

(Midna)

I had just arrived on the ship, and I was with Nitrous as we were waiting for Sound to come back to the ship. We were on our way to the Bridge, but we were stopped by a panicking Laserbeak. He flew around us for a bit before he had landed on Nitrous's arm, who held it out for him.

"Sound is a prisoner of the Autobots. We must inform Megatron. But first, Midna, I'm putting you in Sound's room as you are the only one who can really comfort Laserbeak." Nitrous explained. I nodded my head, and we changed directions.

'Don't do anything stupid, Sound.'

***

(Soundwave)

I woke up in the Autobot base, but I couldn't feel my bond with Laserbeak, which meant that the Autobots were blocking their signal. I saw that I was straight down to a Medical berth. I tried pulling my right arm out of the lock, but it was no use. The Autobots were small enough that I couldn't pull it through, and it didn't help that my alt mode was much different after the death of my other creations.

"Because we had the foresight," I looked over at Ratchet, who was speaking, "to shield our new base, our captive will be unable to transmit his coordinates to the Decepticon warship."

"Nor will they, in turn, be able to pinpoint his location," Prime explained.

I glared at him from under my visor.

'Want a bet, Orion Pax.'

"Guess we have all the time in the world to make Mr. Personality tells us everything he knows." Wheeljack threatened. I could see the humans, but I could make out what they were saying. The Autobots were talking among themselves to see what they were going to do to me.