Chapter 4

(Midna)

When I woke up in the morning, I saw that I had gotten one more message from Soundwave. I smiled at the message. I was about to reply when I hear my brother Chris yelling through my door.

"Hey, Midna, there's a giant robot outside."

"Okay, thanks.... Wait. What!"

I jumped out of my bed and change quickly out of my PJ. I ran past Viper, who had a towel around his waist.

"Careful where you're going, Minda. You almost knock down my towel." Viper said, moving out of the way.

"Then put some clothes of Vip." I said, jumping over the railing of the second floor.

"Midna! You know the rules." My dad yelled at me from the kitchen when I landed.

"Sorry dad. I'm in a hurry."

I kept moving until I was outside meeting up with a silver jet and black car. The jet looked annoyed, and the car looked at me with interest.

"It's was Commander Starscream and Nitrous, right?" I asked, looking up at them.

"I'm surprised that you remembered our names." Starscream sneered.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Lord Megatron would like to speak with you before he lives in search of the galaxy for warriors." Nitrous said.

She leaned down and opened her hand. I climbed into it cautiously because I didn't really know what was going to happen. Nitrous stood back and nodded towards Starscream.

"Soundwave, we are ready for a bridge."

A green-blue hole opened up a few meters behind us. I looked at it with wild eyes and a huge smile on my face. I love technology, especially alien tech. We walked through it, and I could feel my whole body vibrate. It was an extraordinary feeling to feel, but it passed quickly. When we were through, I could see many robots that look all the same, and they were getting smaller pieces of these blue crystals.

"So this is what raw energon looks like."

"How do you know about energon?" Nitrous asked.

"After our first encounter, I looked up some more information about you guys. What can I say? I have a bad habit of hacking my mom's computer about the classified case." I said.

Nitrous led and put me down over a table and alien computer where Soundwave was typing. I looked around, and there was something very familiar about this cave.

"It's this the same cave that I gave you back from the Templars?"

"Yes, and how goes it with this war with these Templars?" Megatron asked, walking towards us.

"It's over because it's very hard trying not to kill your best friends who are the daughters of high counselor Templar and a high-ranking military personally."

I was still looking around when I was talking with them until I looked back at them, and they were shocked, and there were a couple of the same looking bots looking at me too.

"What? I have a very different life compared to most humans."

"You most certainly do, Midna," Megatron stated.

Then there was a scream. Everyone looked where the scream came from and what I saw shocked me the most. A black Xenomorph dragon that has bigger wings than its body. Megatron was about to shoot at it when it left it's head.

"Discord?"

The head looked over at me, and it's the second month out like it was a tongue and started to paint like a dog. He came full speed at me. Having nowhere to run, I was trapped. Before I knew it, I was on my back and getting my face slimed by Discord. I tried to push Discord off of me, but it wasn't really working.

"Get off Discord!" I said, trying hard not to get slime in my mouth.

Discord moved off me, and I stood up, trying to get the slime off me. Discord just looked at me like he didn't do anything wrong.

"You do know that this doesn't wash out well."

Discord nodded his head and did a bark/growl at me. I wiped my hand down to the ground, trying to get most of the slime off my hand before I touched anything.

"How are you still alive?"

I looked up and saw all of the Cons looking at me. I totally forgot that they were here.

"Discord is a family pet. As I said before, my family is very different from some other families."

"We saw that." Nitrous said, smiling.

"Lord Megatron. There is a human that is outside of the cave entrance. What do you want to do with it?" A purple bot said.

"Soundwave, bring it on screen."

Soundwave brought it up on the screen he was working on, and I recognized the person.

"Crap. Discord, wings."

Discord got up on my back right away. I ran off to the edge of the table, and Discord opened up his wings, and I was flying within moments. I made it easily to the cave entrances. Discord flapped his wings a couple of times to make sure that I had my feet on the ground and kicked up a lot of dust.

I heard some coughing and the dust soon cleared.

"You do know how to make an entrance, Midna. Also, what are you doing in this cave?" Smith asked.

"Looking for this little one Jim." I reply.

Discord moved his head over my right shoulder to be scratched under his chin which he got one. Jim sighed and handed me a strange wristband.

"This is your new assessment."

"What is it?"

"No idea. You are an alien tech expert."

"Okay. What else is there?"

"You have to deal with all of the alien reports that come through."

I didn't understand what he meant by that until I saw his smile.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

"Nope."

I groaned and spun in a small circle. I was going to hate this new assessment since it's a paper pusher.

"Have a good rest of day, Midna," Smith yelled.

I haven't even realized that he had moved to his car that he came out here. He waved, and I waved back, then he was gone. Once he was out of sight, I started to mess with the alien tablet. While I was doing that, I heard heavy footsteps.

"Friend of yours?"

I looked up, and it was Megatron, and he was alone. I raised an eyebrow at him. I nodded my head and went back to the wristband. Then I was able to get it to turn on. I found it was a Predator wrist gauntlet, but far more advanced.

"I'm impressed, Midna."

"Thanks, Lord Megatron. Since I'm going to be with you, I might call you by your title."

"Why are you joining us, Minda?"

"Well, I'm an alien tech freak, and you want to take over the earth. I want to see how well this is going to turn out. Who knows, the world might be at peace because you made it happen."

Megatron nodded his head. He looked back at the cave, and so did I, and we saw Soundwave coming out.

"Since you already know Soundwave and have a relationship with him, he will watch over you." Megatron stated.

Megatron started to walk away, and he had very heavy footsteps that I could see the whole ground shack. Because this movement, it startled Discord, who got off of me and started to fly home. I moved out of Megatron's way, which was hard because of the shockwave. I almost fell down a couple times, but when I was going to fall again, a tentacle came and grabbed me. Then I was on one of Soundwave's shoulders. Megatron transformed into a sweet jet that was most definitely alien.

"Now the search begins." Soundwave said.