Chapter 25

(Soundwave)

I listened to Megatron, but I didn't face him yet, nor did he with me. We watched Midna lower her murders glare from us down to her computer. I turned my helm towards him and nodded once I had the order.

I was walking back down to the other side, and I could hear Midna.

"I will break into you. You won't stop me!" She growled. I left the bridge to give Knock Out and Breakdown their order, and it was right there that I made a promise to myself. Which was to never make Midna that angry and be on the other side of that anger.

I reached the Medical Center, both of them were in there along with Nitrous.

"Sound." Nitrous greeted me. She had taken up Midna's nickname for herself too. The "What brings you down here?"

I played back Knock Out and Breakdown names and showed them the second coordinate. They compiled and left the Medical Center; it was now just Nitrous and myself.

"You okay, Soundwave?" I looked over at her, and she had a concerned look on her face. I brought up my right servo and waved it side to side.

"What happened?" I walked over to the monitor in the room and played what just happened a few minutes ago. Nitrous stood there shocked, and I waited until she had her thoughts together.

"Remind me never get her anger, please." She inquired.

I nodded my helm to show that I will help her keep that promise. I then left the Medical Center and went back to the bridge. By the time I arrived back, Midna was no longer in her spot but at the primary monitor. Megatron had stayed behind the monitor. I walked up to him, and I nodded to show that his order was passed along. He opened his mouth to say something, what had died in his throat. Thanks to Midna's growling.

I looked down at her, and she was still looking at her computer. I walked past Megatron and started typing. The first thing I did was lock her out of her computer. That surprised her, and it took her ten cycles to figured that I was the one who locked her out. She gave me a glare, and I just stared back at her. Then she let out a defeated sigh, "Fine. I'll take a five-minute break." I looked back at the monitor and continued to work on what Midna had decoded already.

~~~

Midna's break was almost up, and Knock Out had returned with the artifice. I knew it was him before Megatron addressed him. It was his footstep. I have learned who was approaching me by their footsteps. It made it easier to see if I needed to show respect to them or not and keep working while they spoke to me. Like now, "Ahh. Excellent work, Knock Out."

"I live to serve, Lord Megatron. But what exactly is it?" I heard Megatron shot his blaster and a yelp from Knock Out. I saw where the blast landed and sighed, knowing I would have to go over there to make sure that there was no damage.

"Now you know."

"I... think I leaked a little transmission fluid." I stumped my typing when Knock Out had said that, and I could hear Midna snickering at whatever Knock Out position was in. I will have to admit, that was funny.

***

(Midna)

There was a beep on my computer, and I looked down. It was now getting out of the lockdown mode which Sound had placed it in. I sighed, glad to be on my computer again. I would go back into hacking, but that was when I saw I had a notification. I opened it up, and there was a sighting of Silas. I had to dive down into the rabbit hole. I was focused on that so much. That Knock Out and Breakdown had gone and went to retrieve the next artifact.

I was looking at the information when I got another beep. I pulled it up, and it was my own satellite. They were so small that I was able to shoot them off the Nemesis. It allowed me to track any sort of Alien signal. It also helped my brothers and I created an A.I. name Junior a couple of summers ago since we were grounded. It was he who picked that name. Which was fine by us. He was still learning, and he didn't have a whole lot of technology that he was in place of. He was stationed at my house, and that was where his central control unit was.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I was suddenly picked up. I almost dropped my computer, but I saved it at the last second. I glanced over to Sound, who was the only one there that could pick me up.

He put glass vials on his visor that had a minor explosion coming from the top. I smiled at this and closed my computer before being placed on his shoulder. We walked out of the bridge and made our way down to a repair room. Megatron and Knock Out was already there. Knock Out and placed an Energon cube down on the table and when Sound joined the table. He stood next to Knock Out as Megatron started to hit it with a giant hummer. I made a mental note to look that up later. We watched as he was hitting the cub before finally stopping.

"Hmm. It doesn't look like a Fortress-Maximus Grade Nucleon Shock Cannon." I looked over at Knock Out, and Sound did the same before we looked back at Megatron.

'Guess that was what they were trying to build.'

"It is as I suspected -- without the power of a Prime to activate it." Megatron dropped it onto the table, where it landed with a loud bang, "the Forge is merely another addition to our tool chest. One we must nonetheless keep as far as possible form the reach of a Prime."

'Forge? Hmm, that will help me narrow down my search.'