Chapter 47

(Unknown)

I watched as Soundwave took off from the ship. I wonder if he knew how to get out of the Shadow Zone. I watched him for a bit before he disappeared from my view. I looked down at the Autobots, who were done talking, and Optimus had picked up Nitrous. He had a look of sorrow and pity for the young Decepticon. They walked through the door and then disappeared. I stuck to the ship's shadows and saw that both Starscream and Shockwave made their way to the last escaped pod. During this time, the ship had traveled to Cybertron, and they were able to crash on the plant.

Once they reached Cybertron, Ratchet and Optimus were back with the Omega Lock as the others stayed on the Bridge with their human allies. Even though I was far away from them, I could still hear them.

"Optimus, I was never able to learn Shockeave's side of the Cyber-Matter equation. This way be all we ever have, and Cybertron is a much larger planet than Earth."

"Then we must launch the Cyber-Matter at Cybertron's very core."

"Into the heart of Primus himself?" Ratchet questioned. I raised an eyebrow at this. It was a crazy idea. Though there was a rumor that when the war started and was in full force, Primus went into stasis as soon as he gave the Matrix of Leadership to Optimus Prime. I finally made my way to the Bridge and stayed quiet.

"Commander, we've arrived at the Well of All Sparks." Wheeljack said on the over comms. The Autobots were at the back of the catwalk while the humans stayed by the primary monitor. With that, the Omega Lock was activated, and it was shown on the screen. I watched with amazement because this was the start of a new era on Cybertron. Hopefully, a better era than that was on the planet beforehand. While this was happening, Knock Out had sneaked up on the Autobots."Aah, such luster," he crossed his arms, and he looked over at the Autobots. This got all of the Autobots to look at him with surprise. Most of it was the fact that he had sneaked up on them quietly.

He uncrossed his arms, "What? I'm joining the winning team!" He explained that Miko came up to him and knocked him out, and he let out a short yelp because of it. Miko dusted her hands off and turned around, and crossed her arms. While this was going on, Predaking flew by the screen. I growled because this was going to be a problem for me. I just had to be careful about how I do it.

The Autobots and their humans left the ship to bridge back to Earth. I stayed there for a moment to think about how I wanted to play my hand. I need to find both Shockwave and Starscream. They are somewhere on this planet in one of Shockwave's many hidden Laboratories. I also needed to find out what happened to Soundwave. When I saw him jump off of the ship, it was like he wasn't a part of this universe. I sighed because that was going to take up a considerable part of my time. Time that Soundwave doesn't have. I knew that Nitrous and Knock Out would be here on this ship under watch and won't be too much of a problem to get. I sighed one more time and took my leave from the Bridge.

I walked down the hallways again and made it to the engine room, but this was a different engine room. There was a giant sphere in the middle of the room. It had a soft glow to it.

"Trypticon." I spoke with a loud and stern voice, "I know you can hear me. I have a proposition for you should choose to listen."

The sphere started to hum and started to pulsate, and there was a brighter glow. That was when it spoke, "Who are you?"

"I am a friend."

"A friend. Ha! You are no friend of mine. Leave and let me rest." That was when the glow started to fade.

"Then parish on Cybertron without defending it once more," I said harish and turned to leave when the glow got brighter.

"Cybertron, is whole once more again?"

I turned my head and nodded. It was quiet, but the glow didn't fade."What will become of me? This is my body, but I have lost the ability to transform in my original form from the war."

I faced him again. "Your spark will be transferred to a new ship, but you wouldn't be able to transform as your T-Cog is damaged beyond repair, and I can't create a new one. You would be in a new ship that would be far superior to the one that was created to be, and you would be used to defend your home should you choose to come with me." I explained.

Trypticon was quiet for a moment, thinking about his options.

"How long would the ship last without my precession?"

"Long enough, if the Autobots don't destroy it." With that, I brought out a container, and I had him transform himself into it when he was ready. I had explained that this would help keep him alive until his new form was ready for him. With that, I took my leave from Cybertron.

***

(Soundwave)

I felt my tanks rumbling, and I placed one of my servo over it. Hoping to keep quiet and not be irritated even more. While being stuck in this Shadow Zone, the first thing I did was see if I could get any Energon from our mines. But it was fruitless. I couldn't get any raw crystals or any of the processed Energon cubes. Because of this, I had to place Laserbeak into stasis. He fought me with this because he would have lasted longer than me and would go into a sleep-like death when all of the energon was out of his system.

It pained me, but I would rather have this be his end than starving to death. I had found Megatron's location and went there as there was nothing that I could do. When I arrived, he was laid upon a small number of rocks. It pained me to see him like this because it almost fitted for him, and he deserved a better resetting place. I was about to take my leave, and that was when my sensors picked up Dark Energon from Megatron.

I watched with horror that Megatron as I could hear Megatron scream in pain as his course was risen again and changed without his constant into the more sinister. I took steps back when I saw that the form that was starting to take shape was the form of Unicron. When the transformation was complete, he took off into the sky with his new transformation.

I transformed and flew back to Midna's house. When I arrived, I went straight to the hangar where we first meet and where everyone would hang out, but most importantly, it was where Junior was stationed.

"Junior! I need you to see if you can contact the Autobots and warn them about Megatron's return!" I spoke out loud. I waited for a few moments, "Junior!?"

That was when reality hit me. I had already tried to contact him when I first reached this place. I shut my optics as they started to water. I closed my servos into fists and slammed one of them into the hanger wall. I removed my visor and opened my optics, but my sight became blurry from the tears that had started to fall. I walked towards the back wall and sat in the corner. I curled up on myself and hugged my legs as closer to me as possible without hurting Laserbeak. That was when I let out a choked sob.

There was no escape for me, and I had no way of warning the Autobots about Megatron. What hurts me the most was that I couldn't see Midna, Nitrous, or her once again. I laid my head down and cried for the first time in a long time since the death of Ravage.