Chapter 10

(Midna)

I was coming in with Nitrous since she had picked me up from school, and I was grateful. I had missed the bus, and it was at least an hour away from home by walking. We enter the bridge, which was just in time to hear Sound play a recording of Ratchet's voice about something.

"Five miles ahead, to the south, you will reach the rendezvous point."

"So, the Autobots are outside the confines of their base... and sound otherwise engaged. Which means they will never see us coming. Find them... and scrap them!" Starscream ordered the troops that were at the bridge.

They replied in a way that just boosted his ego tenfold and moved their right arm to their chassis, "Yes, Lord Starscream." Then they left the bridge. Nitrous put me down over my monitor. I pulled open out my computer because now I was cursory about what was going on. It took me a moment to find the troops, then I found them engaged with the Autobots then I found a helicopter.

Something bugged me about that helicopter, so I hacked the radio and tried to listen to the pilot, and I heard a couple of voices.

"Special Agent Fowler, you lead a charmed life, walking among titans."

"Come on down. I'll introduce you."

'I know that first voice, but where have I heard it from?'

"In good time. But at the moment, I'm too busy wondering how the D.N.G.S. might have vanished into thin air without a trace."

'Wait, the Dynamic Nuclear Generation System? What were the Autobots doing with that, and who is that person?!'

I looked over at the military flies and saw that Fowler was transporting it before he was shot down.

"Now, if you'll excuse me... I have a train to catch."

I saw the helicopter, but I had hacked Fowler's radio instead.

"Prime! Silas got wise to Phase 2!"

'Silas.'

I felt I couldn't breathe. This traitor was still alive, and he was going after the D.N.G.S. to make advanced weapons out of it. I shocked my head a little and saw that none of the Cons were watching me. I went back to my computer to watch what was going on. I was really hoping that Bishop wouldn't get it. I watch carefully and saw that they had blown out the tracks. Luckey Prime had stopped the train before the D.N.G.S. went into meltdown mode. During this time, I had lost track of Silas's helicopter.

"Damnit!" I shouted. At this moment, I could have cared less than who heard me. Starscream looked over at me and raised any his optical ridge at me.

"Soundwave, please keep your pet quiet." Starscream groaned.

"How about you keep your mouth shut, Screamy." I barked back, putting my computer back in my bag. I heard Nitrous gasped a little, and a few Troopers typed a little faster. I also noticed that Sound was walked towards me.

"How dare you worm!" Starscream stuttered a little. Against my better judgment, I gave him the finger. Nitrous coughed a little, and Starscream yelled at me, and I could hear Sound walking faster, and I felt my feet leave the ground. Sound didn't even place me in his server, and he walked out of the bridge quickly and into an empty room since his room was too far. He locked the door and set me down a little rough on the table that was in the room.

"What was that about Midna?! You never would have done that to Megatron." Sound asked. I could see his face, and he was worried, but my brain didn't register it in time because I had started to yell at Sound.