Chapter 42

(Midna)

I let out a groan as my head was throbbing. I hadn't recovered from taking the blow from Scream and a few troops that I had given them from coming through the ground bridge. To make matters worse, I was in my office going over case files that had to deal with aliens. Luckily I had Sound with me as he was given a few days away from the ship. I wasn't facing my door, and that was when I heard a knock. I winced at the pain it gave me.

"Entered," I ordered. I heard the door open, and I spoke first,

"Please forgive me, soldier, but you have caught me at a bad time in which I can't give you my full attention, but note that I'm still listening to you, and whatever you need to be done will get done. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am." I felt my eyes get wide as I heard that voice.

"Agent Fowler? What brings you here?" I questioned.

"Well, Ma'am, you are in charge of everything and anything alien, and I have something that pertains to your line of work." He explained.

"How so? I mean, you are in charge of the beings called 'Autobots,' are you not?"

"Yes. Well, you see, Ma'am, I encountered something that wasn't affiliated with the Autobots, but the Decepticons. Do you know about them?"

I swallowed hard without making a sound, "Yes, I've read about them in some of the reports that you have made. Though what is it?"

"I think another alien life is out there. Granted, that is a lot to say since we have giant alien robots, so to speak" I hear him pause and take a deep breath in, "I saw an Alien, in other words, a Xenomorph."

I raised my head since it was down, hoping to keep my face hidden.

"A Xenomorph? Do you have a report?"

"Yes, I do. Do you want me to leave it on your desk?"

"Please, also have it open. I'll look at it immediately after I'm finished with this report. You may leave now."

I hear the file being placed down, "Thank you, Ma'am. Lieutenant."

With that, I heard the door being closed shut, and I fell back into my chair. This caused Sound to come over to me. I looked up at him, "What have I done?"

"You've dug your grave, from the looks of it."

~~~

It was a nice and quiet day, if not stormy outside. It was going fine until Scream came in. He wanted to speak with Megatron from the looks of it, but Megatron was busy speaking with Shockwave. Megatron was basically giving Scream the silent treatment, in a way. He was still upset with Scream for antagonizing the Beast, which caused it to destroy the Communications.

"Tell me of the Predacon protoforms. What is the status of their incubation? Mm-hm. Uh-huh..."

"Master, if I do say so myself, I have made the most intriguing discovery. It appears that-" Scream try to explain whatever he was planning before getting cut off,

"Not now." Megaton faced Scream, "Please continue, Shockwave. No, no one important." With that, Scream showed that he was frustrated, but he left it before walking out of the room. I raised my eyebrow at his behavior, and I was going to keep an eye on them.

~~~

I was going through Megatron's Dark Energon supplies, and that was when I saw that the number wasn't correct. For Megatron to stay alive, he not only needs to have normal Energon to keep his system up and running. He also needs a cube of the dark stuff to keep the shard going in his spark chamber. I stepped away from Sound and went up to Megatron. He was still speaking with Shockwave, but it was winding down. He noticed me and raised a hand at me. I nodded.