Chapter 12

(Midna)

"I'm telling you, man, this huge flame came to the night sky and crashed in the forest. Aliens have landed, man." A high hippie said. On the bridge and on the left side of the room, I was sitting on a monitor with one troops present besides Nitrous, who was a little further away.

I sighed and pressed pause on the video that was sent to me. I minimized it and was met with my brothers' faces and a small mine in the right bottom corner. I rubbed my temples when Viper spoke.

"So glad that I don't have this job."

"Same here."

I looked at them annoyingly and saw Viper enter a room. I made a smile grow on my face.

"As promised, though, you wanted to see in person."

"I'll take a phone view any day to see that place."

"Viper! You know the rules no outside devices are aloud!" An angry voice yelled.

I didn't hear what was going on because I saw Starscream wasn't happy.

"Trey-" Viper started to saw until I which my view to show everyone what I see and started to shush them.

"Why has the electromagnetic shielding not been repaired?!" Starscream shouted at some Troopers.

"The crews are working as quickly as they can, Lord --" One started to say before getting slapped by Starscream across his face. I jumped at his action and some of the troops.

"We are leaking a trail! All the Autobots need to do to pinpoint our position is to access the correct frequency wavelength. Accelerate your efforts!"

"Yes, Lord Starscream." The same Trooper said that gotten slapped. Then they walked off. I was about to switch it back to show face until Knock Out came into the room.

'This is going to good.'

"Doctor in the house." Knock Out was walking up towards Starscream. Starscream turned and faced him.

"Ah, Knock Out. And how is the patient doing today?" Starscream went up towards him.

"Same old." Starscream turned around again to have his back facing Knock Out.

"Pick an area to face and stay that way."

I smiled and looked down at the screen and saw Viper had the whole Metajets crew watching along with two former Black Cloud members. I knew it was Johnny who made a comment since I knew his voice very well.

"An inglorious fate that he should remain in this vegetative state."

"On the contrary. Megatron's body may be scrap metal, but his mind is still percolating." Starscream turned around quickly and went into his face and spoke in a quiet voice, but I was able to hear, and so were the others on my video call.

"Keep that to yourself. That blasted Soundwave sees and hears everything." Starscream's head turned towards me, and I put it down and was fake reading something to make sure that he didn't notice me watching them. Starscream knew I was in the room, and he was going to try his best to make sure that I don't tell Sound anything, but I most likely will. I kept my head down but still listen.

"The eyes and ears of the Decepticons."

I could feel Starscream looking at me, but I didn't look at the screen to show him that I was watching them.

"Well, as long as their master remains in limbo, so does their cause. The Decepticons deserve a strong, alert leader."

"One who would require a loyal second in command."