Chapter 226

Hey guys!! I felt like writing and uploading another chapter, so here you go, enjoy, and as always, happy reading!!

"Stop!" I scream as soon as I reach downstairs, seeing Jace throw a punch and then for Miles to do the same, except so much harder, so much stronger. Miles dodges practically everything Jace is throwing at them and it takes me a second to realize that they're playing.

"Box?" Cody answers out of my thoughts. Oh no. I feel myself breathing so much heavier than before, I feel my chest heaving up and down, I feel the panic rise through me.

"Jace, please, Miles!" I scream through the loud music, everyone seems to be watching the fight, forming a broken up open circle.

"Stay out of this, Madison." Both of them say in unison except Jace adds 'please' but when he does, Miles takes his chance to throw another punch at his nose. I cover my sharp gasp with my hands.

"Stop!" I scream again, but neither of them listens.

"Fine. Everyone! Listen up!" I slur, I didn't notice I was this intoxicated but as soon as stand up on the table it's as if the toxicity in me is flowing so much more freely.

"I'm going to dance and drink, until those two stop fighting, mkay?" I giggle as someone hands me a shot and then another one. Jace and Miles have stopped by now, watching me.

"Whoops," I say, realizing I was too close from my underwear showing. I pull the dress a little lower and I hear booing.

"Oh don't worry, if they don't stop fighting, I'll show a lot more than my underwear." I sare right at Miles and give him a wink. The music is still playing so loud.

Miles's eyes watch me before he clenches his jaw and continues hitting Jace. I try not to let their fight bother me, I need to focus on stopping it the right way, god knows neither of them will stop only from hearing my screams.

"I'm no wearing a bra, boys." I squeal and I see a lot of heads turning toward me.

"One punch equals one whole red cup, and sometimes a shot." Ii laugh. I watch as Miles punches Jace in the face.

"Drink, drink, drink!" Everyone around me sings.

"Sing for me!" I squeal before grabbing a red cup that's handed to me and chugging it down, my stomach feels too empty to handle all of this but I have to somehow.

"Madison." I hear Cody beneath me but I wave my hand at him so that he sops worrying. He smiles at me and I giggle. Jace punches Miles this time in the ribs and takes another drink. I have to keep strong, I have to be able to do this. I notice Miles' eyes flickering back and forth from Jace and me and Jace's do the same with Miles and me. I know I'm getting their attention but it's still not enough.

"Chug, chug, chug, chug!" I hear people around me scream and I nod. I grab all the cups I can manage and drown them into my throat. I feel myself getting dizzy, I feel everything around me falling apart. I can barely comprehend what is happening behind me. 

I'm n even counting the punches anymore, I'm just drinking; just filling myself up for something that might not even matter anymore.

I can barely stay steady but when I still notice the fighting sounds in front of me, I know I need to d something different.

Miles's POV

God damnit. 

I need Madison to stop somehow, but Jack isn't fucking giving up. I take a few quick deep breaths before managing to dodge his punches and digging into his stomach and then straight to his lip.

"Give her up." His eyes are from and know he won't give up until ether murder him or let him murder me. I glance over to Madison, noticing that she doesn't seem to be watching us anymore let alone hearing us over this damn crowd cheering for her to drink herself fucking sick. 

The anger in me rises and I'm thankful that I have something, someone to take it out on. 

I feel blood running down my nose and I know that my knuckles are more than bruised.

"Never." I breathe, spitting blood out as if my mouth is full of water and I can't drink anymore. Spot something a the corner of my eye and it's that fucking Code guy. 

I watch him as I try to dodge Jack shit's punches and, but as I watch her and him, I get punched several times, but my eyes can't leave the two. 

He climbs up on the table with her, and steadies her, he says something to her, a whisper is what it looks like. She giggles, it's as if she's forgotten all about me as if I don't fucking exist anymore. His hands are wandering too comfortably on her body, resting right above her ass.

"Oh you've got to be fucking me," I breathe, I know exactly where this is going to go, but I know Madson won't; she wouldn't.

"Yo Launa!" I shout, getting Hayden's girl to come over. Hayley isn't in sight and I need someone beside me too. I see Launa pushing her hair behind her ear, biting her lip at the fact that I called her name, the way she has always done. 

But even though I did; Madison doesn't turn my way. Instead, she's so engaged in Code's fingers, as they wrap themselves into a single strand of her hair before his fingers move to her face, she watches him so steadily, so carefully. 

Her hand holds his softly as he leans in she does too, giving me the worst stab into my stomach. I feel my breath sink into my stomach, the air has been sucked out of my lungs. I can't believe my eyes, the kiss doesn't last long, but it's too long; so damn long, way too fucking long.

"I'm going to sleep I think." Madison's cute voice slurrs and I know she's about to faint if not worse. God damnit. I stare at her, watching her every move. But I do Hayden right behind her approaching her, his eyes are laser-focused on mine. 

His dark skin reflects his face tattoos too well, I'll never miss that face anywhere. I clench my jaw, threatening to murder him if he makes one wrong move.

"Miles?" I hear from beside me. My breath is heavy now and my chest is heaving, I'm covered in blood and I'd have it no other way. She bites her lips and when she does, realize just why Hayden was staring at me like that.

God fucking damnit.

I turn back, my eyes wide when I don't see her anymore, Code has disappeared too and the crowd has grown quieter without my knowledge. Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I run from Jack hearing a surprised 'Hey' from him on my way to search for Madison but Ii don't see her anywhere. She's not in the kitchen, she wasn't in the living room, I've searched the whole house and then I finally run upstairsþ

"Fuck!"I feel as though I want to rip my hair out, I just fucking might. 

I run my fingers desperately and angrily through my hair, trying to ease my nerves. 

She has to be here somewhere, she's okay. I feel as though everything is spinning, I'm beyond drunk, but I'm glad I can handle my damn alcohol otherwise I'd be on the verge of passing out like Madison probably is right now, and I'd never find her. I feel my phone buzzing and something in me tells my fingers to swipe the phone open.

Fucking Asshole: "I warned you. You fuck with my girl, I fuck yours."

I attempt to throw it at the wall and smash it as hard as I can into pieces but then I quickly realize t's the only way I can find or contact Madison and I stop.

"Fuck!" I yell again, tearing my voice apart.