Chapter 259

Sandra moans in pain and practically screams her way into labor as Miles and I are instructed to sit in the waiting room.

The nurse told us that the father of the baby is allowed to be present which only brought me to think about what really happened with David and Pamela rather than David not being here because of Miles.

Miles's head is in his hands as his legs are pared and his elbows are resting on them.

"Do you wish that was our baby?" Miles asks and I can't answer that; I don't want to.

"Because I don't, I'm just as fucked up as the rest of them, I'm no better than Sandra or fucking David."

I look into his dark hazel eyes before letting my head rest on his chest.

"I don't want anything more than you, and I want to have the feelings I have, whether they'll ever be fulfilled or not," I tell him and I know he's smiling.

"Just promise me you'll always be kind to her, no matter what, because I'll always deep down love her the way I would have loved ours," I admit to him and he closes his eyes. "I promise."

"Madison," I hear David's voice, and I lift my head from Miles's chest to look at the man with frantic eyes, clearly searching for the woman he loves; the same woman who is giving birth to his daughter.

His hand is on my shoulder as his eyes peer Into mine, "where is she?" He's out of breath and his whole face looks frozen. I don't think he ran here, nobody could have but I know he tries his absolute hardest for her.

Miles stays quiet and I know miles isn't even looking at him and I can't find it in me to blame him.

"She's in room 'B' two hundred and three, down the hall and up the stairs," I answer him equally as frantic, trying to get him to her as fast as I manage.

"Thank you, honey," he says with a small smile before speeding down the hall, and all we hear are  loud footsteps on the stairs and then the close upstairs closing harshly.

Miles's POV

Oh shit, I don't want to be here.

I place my head in my hands again as I notice madison stand up to grab us water, I look at her, ready to tell her to sit and let me get those for us but she's too far gone damnit, she's too damn quick in some things.

As I watch her standing by the machine I can't help but let a smile on my face appear as I picture those hips on top of the counter next to the sink, my hands on those hips and I notice a perv almost next to her now, peeking his head down to see god knows what.

"Yo!" I let out and both he and Maddie look at me.

"Fuck off my girl, will you?" I smile before gesturing for my girl to come with the waters, I don't need my glass to be full I don't want to drink or eat.

The psycho with a long beard and white dress turns his googly eyes to the wall now as madison walks over to me, everyone else here seems to be asleep kist the way I'm feeling right now, why are we even here?

"How long is this going to take?" I ask her and she curls her lip out,

"I . . . I don't know," she says and I know that she wants more than anything to be here.

"Well if it's going to be a forty-hour labor we night as well, enjoy ourselves," I tell her and with a smile, I grab her soft hand.

Even though I'm too tired to be here i want her to have something shell otherwise never get.

"Come here, babe" I led her past the front desk, thankfully tonight's too busy to be answering useless phone calls and greeting every rule breaker.

"Are we allowed here?" She asks softly and I smile as we both sneak our way through the hallway.

"Nah, but it'll be just fine," I tell her and lead her up the stairs to where Sandra's room is.

"Peek through," I tell her, as I face my back against the wall next to the door and stare at the wall behind madison while she reaches the glass on her toes and stretches to look through the glass.

"The baby is beautiful," she lets me know, and I can only smile at her words.

"What name do you think they'll give her?" She asks and I shake my head.

"I don't know," I answer honestly

"I don't want to look anymore," her voice hurts for some reason and I take her hand again, this time leading her much further down the hall, glancing into every glass window to see old people resting or patients watching TV before noticing a thankfully empty room.

Madison's POV

(Play the motto by Tiesto and dj zues)

"Hopefully we can finish what we started," Miles's voice sounds like when and I feel so addicted to him

He leads me into the room before licking his lips quickly and softly, gabbing me into his arms and somehow I feel too dizzy to think about right or wrong, I never was able to with him.

My legs and arms wrap around him in the familiar way that we couldn't finish earlier, he pulls me into the best and I feel so drunk; so hypnotized by his touch.

He licks his lips ad he watches me there on the bed before he takes his shirt off, throwing it into the corner of the room before he lets his fingers slowly touch the tip of my stomach and then the very start of my underwear before everything gets too clouded; too much as if I'm under extract in our own world.