Chapter 227

I feel myself flying and my mind starts to slowly concoct all kinds of colors and shapes that don't understand. 

Am I falling asleep? 

I feel myself jawning but I don't want to sleep, I'm not tired, I want to dance for longer, it was fun watching Miles's eyes on me. I feel hands on my back and I know exactly who I'm with.

"M'm'Miles?" I giggle but the voice I hear back frightens me.

"Hayden." He says and shivers run through me.

"Where am I?" I ask but I get no answer. I manage to open my eyes despite them being sleepy, despite everything. 

My eyes take a second to get used to the darkness around me only so that I can see something much darker than anything I've seen before; Hayden's pure black eyes. It's as if they're descendants of the devil himself.

"Hayden." I breathe as he finally puts me back onto the bed. I feel my back touch the bed, something soft but something I don't want to be in. I'd rather be at the party. Ooh god, where am I? I start to panic but giggles ake over me and I know I won't be taken seriously. I can't fight like this. Oh my god, what have I done?

"Relax, it'll be over soon." He says and I gulp. I don't know what he means but I know it isn't good. He grabs his phone as I'm parched on the bed, I can barely move, my muscles fel so tired and so weak and then I remember that one of the cups handed to me was from Hayden's hands. Oh god no.

My chest starts to heave up and down.

"Let's do it right this time." He smirks and I want to cry, I want to shout, scream a the room; nothing looks familiar and I have no idea where I am. I can' feel my phone on me, I can barely feel anything, and then all of a sudden the camera on his phone clicks.

Miles's POV

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I almost tear my hair out, my fingers grip at the ends so damn tight that I sweat I feel blood pouring out of my head. Son of a bitch. I look around frantically, unsure of what the hell to do.

Fucking Asshole: "She's not wearing a bra . . . or did you already know that?"

Me: "Where the hell are you?! I swear to god, I will murder you with my bare hands."

Fuck! I yell again but it doesn't help, I'm frantic, and not just that, I'm losing time. She could be anywhere and I'm right here. Fucking shit.

I feel my heart race and I start to breathe harder, it's been five minutes and the son of a bitch hasn't answered, and I know he won't. II swear to god if he lays a finger on her, I'll rip his heart out. My fingers clench and I'm ready to pounce on that son of a fucking bitch. I take a deep breath.

"I need to concentrate." I neither as I feel the whole room spinning around me.

"I need to concentrate." I breathe again, fuck. Fuck. 

Oh my god, he's going to fucking rape her. 

 He will, oh fucking god, I know he will.