Chapter 256

Hey guys!! I hope you're enjoying the music with the chapters? Let me know, I want to make this so real because madison and miles will always be real to me❤️🖤🤍

A quick reminder not to let the songs drag on too long though (: and as always, HAPPY READING!! 🖤🤍🦋

(Play bad girl by daya)

Stephanie has left the room a few minutes ago and I still can't comprehend that this is over; really over. But I also can't comprehend that now a different life is about to begin.

It feels as though the only thing I'll really miss here is the window and while Stephanie is going to have her desk shipped to her's and Elijah's new place, while I'm going to leave mine behind with the memories I've let go of.

I hear the door handle open and expecting Stephanie, I turn around only to see him.

For the very last time in seeing miles walk in through the door of now only my dorm room.

"I—" I stop him, my finger on his lip.

"It's late," I say, unsure why. I want to forget this; these memories don't belong with us now; nothing he ever said or did.

"I agree," he says, and I can see it in his eyes that he knows exactly what I mean.

He shuts the light in the dorm and turns me around in one swift motion; with one strong hand, letting me see the dusty blue outside ad the sun has almost set.

His face leans toward me and I can smell his cologne as he stays so close to my ear, "it's snowing," he says and I watch the white flakes as they fall in almost slow motion.

His hands travel down to my hips, holding me in place firmly as we both watch the window that ill miss more than anything here.

"This?" He asks and even though I'm not sure what the question is, I nod after seeing the blue heart between his manly fingers.

"I've got something to show you." He tells me and before I can do anything, he grabs my hand and leads me out of the room and into the hall.

We run through the hall and into another school building; a building I haven't been into and then after opening the door there, were faced with a large hill. It's covered in light snow.

(Play eyes off you by pretty much)

"Come on," he says and hands me a tire.

"I can't," I tell him, my lips freezing and as I watch him there is nothing but tight black jeans and a t-shirt.

"Then let's do it together," he says and I nod, my white sweater trying to warm my body but failing every time, I'm not used to it still being cold, but the last day of march has proven me wrong. Which only reminds me how much we have never done together, we've never spent easter together or celebrated Christmas alone in our home.

"I'll go with you," I say, turning my head slowly to see the WSU building around me before turning back to Miles, taking his hand and letting him carefully help me sit in the front of the tire before he comes to sit behind me.

"It'll be okay, I promise," he says and his voice soothes me, and hooking me into something ill never want to leave.

Ine if his hands hold mine while I feel the other pushing us off the hill.

Light snow flies at us as we both laugh, running down the hill has never made me feel this good, not even ad s child.

His other hand moves to hold mine and as we're holding hands I'd never want to change this or anything that happened, everything was meant to bring me and him together.

"We have to jump," he says and my eyes go wide.

"Yeah, or we'll crash into the fence," he adds, sensing my now stiff and scared body.

"I got you, babe," his voice is so firm and so soft, making me go crazy in too many ways.

His hand wraps around my stomach and he holds me tightly.

"Okay," I say even with a small voice.

I close my eyes and with one swift motion, I feel the tire fling to the side, making us fall onto the hard ground and rolling down a small part of the hill, snow in our clothes.

"I had you, didn't I?" He asks and I burst into laughter with him.

"I love you, Miles," I speak as his dark eyes look into mine.

"I love you, and I'm going to prove it for the rest of my life, whether I can have you beside me or not," he says and everything that has ever shattered has been mended.

How did you like the chapter?? Even silent readers, we care about you too❤️