Chapter 230

Chapter song: One life by Justin Bieber

I don't know exactly how long we've been staring at each other with smiles tugging at our lips, exhausting our faces but I know how bad I want to be next to her. But I can't. 

I sand up and secure whatever the hell I've just wrapped around my fists.

"Can you, um, can I lay in your arms?" She asks and I realize that I wasn't the only one thinking about being next tto hr. I watch her for just a second, admiring her before I manage to nod.

I glance at the closed door before taking off my shirt and handing it to her. I jump into bed next to her.

"Can you help me?"

"Are you sure?" I look at her soft eyes and she nods. The blinds are completely down, and I mentally check off all of the things I've done to keep her safe. 

The car is locked and so if the house, nothing dangerous is on, all of the lights are off and everything is secured and safe.

"Okay," I tell her and slowly slide the straps off her, then slowly lift up her dress, my hand touching her skin, feeling every part of her thigh.

"What's this?" I ask, noticing traces of blood on her thigh and stomach.

"Hayden touched me." Her voice trembles to get the words out and my heart fucking stops. Everything in me wants to jump out of bed and go find him again to smash another bottle over his head. But then I realize he might not wake up from this one to let me repeat another bottle.

"He'll be lucky to live normally after he wakes up," I tell Madison who looks at me as my hand stops on her high, not going further up her leg.

"I smashed a bottle over his head," I tell her but she doesn't react like she normally would, and instead, she nods, with even a small faint smile. 

I give her one back before slowly helping her out of the dress again. I take the sheets and lick the corner of it slowly as Madison watches me, her eyes just gazing at me. I give her a small smile and then I lick my lips as I watch her back. 

I grab the end that I've just licked and place it on her thigh, wiping away the blood that should never be on her. I'm glad it isn't hers, but knowing that it's Hayden's isn't much better. 

I wipe the blood away, leaving it on the sheets rather than on her before I lip her dress up further. Her underwear is exposed to me and I'm not against the sight. I top and just look at her but she nods at me and I know she wants me to take it off completely. 

She turns around and I pull the dress higher and up over her head revealing her perfect chest. 

I don't let myself look at her naked for too long even though everything in me is fighting the urges of being with her just like that. I throw the dress on the floor and quickly hand her my shirt, letting it slip over her and her perfect body. The shirt fits her perfectly.

"Are you fine like this?" I ask her, looking at her bare legs, she has slept so often with me in just my shirt and her underwear, but with how we are right now, I'm not sure where we stand.

"Mhm." She nods so sweetly and I give her a smile. Despite the room being pitch black, I can still make her ou and the way her body rests so gently on the bed.

"I just want to be in your arms," She mumbles and I nod before laying down and letting her head rest on my chest as I hold her tightly in my arms, making sure every corner of her body is tucked in my long hands as Madison takes the fetal position next to me. And then right before she falls asleep, I raise the coves and lay them over us, holding her so gently in my arms as I lay there admiring her with the sound of smashing rain outside our bedroom window.

I stare at the way Madison is sleeping right beside me and I know that this time, I have to do it right.

I lean into her and whisper in her ear as gently as I can manage. "I need you to choose."