Chapter 253

I can't tell myself how long we'd been staring at the stars, not even if my life depended on it.

The darkness has never been this black but I've also never witnessed it like this.

I turn away from the window and instead to face Miles who is not shirtless and half of his body is under the covers.

I place my hand on his hit chest and my fingers run over the tattoos under his skin, admiring the way he is and the way my ring looks on his chest.

I know he must be asleep because he doesn't react to me touching him and all I can do is stare at his face.

My hand slips below his stomach and onto his private area.

"Ugh" he grunts at first I think it's in pain but as soon as his hands pull me to lie on my back as they press down on my hips, I know it's in pleasure.

His eyes pierce right into mine, causing electricity to shoot it at me, and all of a sudden I feel drunk with pleasure.

Miles's POV

I was surprised to be awakened with Madison's hand on me and after turning her on her back I'm more than ready to wake up and have her.

It took everything in me, to be honest about Hayey and the last thing I expected was to be able to have sex with any girl but things have changed now, everything is finally different; it's right this time even though I know that the darkness that follows our relationship is over and probably never will be but we'll get through it this time.

No matter what it takes

As I stare at her half-closed eyes in the darkness as she watches me on top of her, her hazel blends with mine and is filled with the scent of her naked body. 

Her chest is bare in front of me as my hands are clasped on her hips, holding her tightly to the bed and not letting her escape what I know she can't resist.

My hand travels in-between her thighs and I can't resist the way her lips part before me.

"Oh, Miles," she breathes and my eyes might as well roll back into my head. Giving her this sensation fills me it feels better than every girl I've been with, god it feels better than having any of the girls I've been do anything to me.

I stare into her eyes as our faces are inches apart, our lips collide but she's too lost in the pleasure my fingers are giving her to be able to keep her lips on mine for long.

I pull my hand back to rest on her hips before letting my eyes glance around for a condom.

"Right here babe," I tell her as she reaches to a cabinet but I do it for her; instead of her.

Madison looks at me n confusion and at first, I'm not sure why but when I take a few seconds to take in her expression, I know exactly what she's talking about; footsteps.

I listen carefully and notice them coming toward the room. 

"God damnit," I breathe.

I make sure to cover Madison as I quickly wrap a towel around me and stand up.

"Miles," Her eyes are wide and voice squeaky.

"What the hell are you--"  begin but she doesn't let me finish.

I don't want to look at Madison because I know she'll be disappointed that she wasn't the only girl I shared this cabin with.

I should have never brought Hayley here.

"You let me stay here . . . remember? and after you kicked me out, I figured I'd take the offer you gave me years ago." She glances at MAdison.

"You know, back when--" I stop her before she says anything useless that Madison already knows, she doesn't need to be reminded of the hurt I know she's going through with Hayley and our past.

"Fine," I tell her and extend a hand over to Madison whose cheeks are flushed and her body is naked under the very thin green sheets.

"Can you give us a sec?" I turn to Hayley whose grey eyes stare into mine, her hair is wavy and much lighter than Madison's.

"Yeah, I'll, um give you a sex . . . sec," she quickly reminds herself as I try to hold in laughter.

Madison's POV

A Miles gives me time to get dressed in the small bathroom, I can't help but look at Hayley with completely different eyes, knowing she was able to share something so special with Miles by being his very first makes my heartache.

I brush my hair lightly before finally heading into the kitchen.

"Why did you think the fridge was fully stocked?" Hayley giggles but Miles doesn't seem to care about her words.

"I didn't have time to check out the kitchen," he winks at me and I can feel Hayey's disgust. 

Her shorter brown hair is wrapped between her fingers and the curls in it remind me of mine except for her hair being much more full of them. 

Her grey eyes and barely-there freckles stare up at me but she doesn't smile or say anything and before I can react, she looks back at Miles with a soft smile on her thin pink lips. 

I still can't see her as Sandra's daughter, they look nothing alike and so my mind travel to who Hayley's father could have been but he probably left, just like mine.

"I was thinking maybe you could drive me home? you know to Pamela's dinner" She raises a brow at Miles who rolls his eyes.

I can tell Miles is about to reject her invitation and so I part my lips instead, "We'll drive you home," my voice comes out subtle and quiet but both of them turn around to it. 

I don't know why I offered for Miles to drive her there I don't want to know why.