Chapter 249

Somehow I allowed David to convince me to stay over and not go out too late at night since WSU is almost half an hour away and without anyone to drive me, I'm practically stuck here anyway.

I said goodnight to both Sandra and David almost an hour ago and even though it's probably almost one am, I'm mot tired and I can't seem to leave the warm shower, the water runs down my body as if it's comforting me in ways I didn't know I needed.

I shampoo my hair with some of the bottles I notice, making a mental note to offer Sandra a new bottle since this one barely has anything left. I grip the firm white with the black cap before emptying it into my hand and then onto my hair, shampooing it thoroughly, getting every inch of my hair.

Miles's POV

I've been driving aimlessly for almost four hours now, I could have been halfway to Madison's Ohio by now with my speed but instead, I've been trying my hardest to go home but I can't and for fucks sakes no matter how hard I've tried I fucking can't.

Unknowingly, my hands spin the wheel and I'm driving toward David's house for the eleventh time tonight.

God damnit, Madison.

I don't bother knocking, I don't want anyone to know I'm even close to here, what I want to do is go by un fucking noticed, and that's all I want to do, so when I press the door handle down and the darkness hits me, I know I'm safe in my own black shadow.

I sneak inside and close the door behind me slowly and quietly, trying not to wake up anyone who doesn't need to know I'm hereI head upstairs and listen to the quiet sound of nothingness. But the longer I stay the more I notice the sound of the shower running.

I know for sure David or Sandra won't be romancing in the shower, the thought even makes a smirk appear on my lips.

I knew Madison would stay here, something about David caring about everyone except his own blood made me realize he'd surely offer Madison shelter when everyone she knows has either left with a bang or is a drunk blonde.

I listen to the water run, wondering just what Madison is doing in there and if I'm even close to being in her head.

I bend down and sit with my back against the door, I shouldn't have drunk the half bottle of vodka that was left in my car under the passenger seat but I did, fuck I did and then my mind wandered to me and Madison fucking in the car and now I'm remembering just how perfect her body is and which parts she's touching on herself in the shower.

I almost groan at the thought of not being able to have her right now, the things I can't do to her are driving me crazy. I close my eyes and feel the way the alcohol is running through my body while everything in me is thinking of her; needing her.I feel the blood running inside of me and I swear I'm going to die out of thirst right now. Both of needing her in this dry as fuck house snd from needing water after the alcohol drained everything in me.I hear the water stop.

"Shit," I breathe in a hurry, tumbling down the fucking stairs and into the kitchen.

I hear her stepping out of the bathroom and entering her room and it takes everything in me not to fly up these fucking stairs and take her as hard as I can in that stupid room she's staying in.I hear the door to her room close and I find that I'm gripping the fridge handle as hard as I fucking can.

"God damnit," I spit, letting go and wiping the wetness that formed into my long sleeve black shirt.I grab a cold sparkling water out of the fridge hastily, my mind is absorbed with her just like it was the first time I actually spoke to her, I couldn't get her out of my head for days, heck, forever, I'll never get her out of my head.

I find myself running up the stairs, surprised that I'm able to contain the quietness with the amount of adrenaline rushing through me, fuck it, I fucking need her. Need her.

I walk toward her door; her quiet door and stare at the blank space in front of me.

"Fuck." I rub my hands through my wild hair, trying to find some kind of comfort in the knowledge of not being able to have the only thing I want.I hear nothing but quietness and I almost can't believe she's fallen asleep this fast. I

stand by the door, wishing that I had never forced Jacob into that last bet with me, heck, not even started this fucking challenge between the three of us, maybe then we would have met under any other circumstances. I wish I could say I truly believe all of this given just how much I want to take all of it back, but I don't I know that if this hadn't happened, none of it, us wouldn't have existed.

There would never have been an us, and now after everything, even if this is the only way I can love her. I'll do it. Even if I can only love her silently, I fucking will.

AN HOUR FEELS to go by and I'm still in front of her fucking room, not being able to move. I press my ear against the wall as I sit there like a fucking cunt. I hear some ruffling in the sheets and then a moan."God damnit, Madison," I say, not caring how loud I am.

I know the way she sleeps and when she's in deep sleep sometimes her breaths get too heavy which is why I always needed her to leave early in the morning and why I couldn't handle her for long.

I knew I needed her then and right the fuck now, I need her again.I burst into the door, closing it behind me, Madison instantly sits up, placing the covers around her chest and holding them tight, afraid it might be David or Sarah but it isn't.

Her eyes get used to mine and they soften while mine harden; needing her.

Before I know it, I'm in the bed with her hovering over her."Miles." She presses her hands against my already bare chest.

"You know you want it," I smirk and push myself against her hands but it doesn't take much for  her hands to weaken and surrender full control.

"I'll be quiet," I whisper into her ear.

"They're . . . " she attempts but when I caress my bare abs on her she stops and a then mere second later manages to breathe again,

"They went out,"

"They're not even fucking home?" I practically scoff into her neck.

"Well then fuck, this will be one heck of a party."I never gave a shit whether or not people heard me, and in fact, it wasn't me that they were ever hearing but the tons of girls I slept with and in all honesty, it only added the cherry on top of every situation but with Madison, she isn't one of the whores I slept with, I'll never allow anyone to hear her but me. And tonight I'm going to fucking hear her.

"But this doesn't mean anything," I say snd her eyes just watch me.

"Okay." She mumbles quietly, her hazel eyes ready for me.

"Fuck." I breathe.

"No," I say and her eyes wander at me, "This . . . It means everything," I speak and she nods at me while I just spot and stare at that faint smile.