First kiss

Emily:
"I like you too." She got really red but I couldn't help but smile.

"I knew it." I played it off cooly but inside my heart was beating quickly.

She looked sideways at me and smirked, "oh, did you know?"

She crossed her legs, bending her front one so that it was over the other one, "yep."

"Well then why didn't you make a move?" She knew she had me but I just shrugged.

"I was waiting for you, I'm the one in the relationship. Not you." I tipped my head at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Well you're breaking up with him anyways so that doesn't count." She stated firmly.

"Yeah, right." I agreed but next thing I knew, she had her hand on my thigh. My legs went weak and her touch sent shivers through my body.

"I've been wanting to do this since forever." She ran her hand up and down my leg and up onto my thigh, "I want to try something, just stay there."

She very slowly moved her head towards me and I started to move mine in as well.

"No, stay." She closed her eyes and timidly touched her lips to mine. Instantly, sparks erupted and I responded eagerly to her lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck, so much passion went into the kiss. So many days of wanting and waiting, all combined into one kiss. Her lips were soft and sweet, just like her. They molded into my perfectly until we pulled apart at the same time.

"Woah." We chorused and then she broke into a smile.

I had finally cracked Alison's shell.
------------

Sorry guys, short chapter I know but I wanted this moment to be really intense and special. I hope you guys liked it:)