Questioning

Emily:
The rest of the school week passed by quickly. All of my friends were extremely happy to hear that Ali and I were official, but not as happy as we were. Finally, the weekend had arrived and I planned to spend every minute with Alison.

I dropped my backpack on the bed and plopped down next to it, "I'm so tired."

"At least you don't have practice anymore." She sat down next to me.

This wasn't entirely true, I did have Saturday practice but I just didn't want to go.

"True." I smiled and closed my eyes. Alison cuddled up next to me. I took a deep breath of her comforting scent and smiled to myself.

"What are you smiling about?" Alison propped herself up on her elbows and looked at me.

I touched her shoulders, "Us."

"Why are you smiling about the United States?" She smirked and I pushed her playfully, she grabbed my hands, "oh, not a good move." She bit her lip and I gulped. She had a seductive but controlling look in her eyes. She pinned my hands behind my head and I struggled against them. She kissed my neck but I didn't mind it at all. When it had been with Ben, I wanted his hands off of me, I didn't want Alison's hands off me. She drug her fingers down the side of my stomach making hot liquid course through my body. She gently sucked on my neck, knowing it would leave a hickey.

"Ali..." I murmured her name, wanting her to finish it already. She was driving me crazy. Instead she hopped off me, still pinning my arms up on my head.

"That's just to let you know what I can do if you push me to the limits." She leaned down and whispered into my ear. I bucked my hips needing contact but she just smiled at me. This was absolute torture.

She let go of my arms but held my hand and dragged me off the bed.

"Let's go to the pool." She insisted pulling off my shirt. I had never been this close to Alison without a shirt on and I froze. She did too and looked my body up and down. As a reflex, I covered my body with my hands, but she gently removed them. I looked at her eyes, blushing. She bit her lip involuntarily and placed her hands on my hips. I did a sharp intake of breath as she traced circles on my hip bones. I still needed a release and she was driving me insane.

"So, should I change?" I asked weakly but then cleared my voice and said it louder.

"No." She said sharply, "I mean, if you want..."

I didn't want to, but I didn't want Alison to just feel like she needs to sleep with me because we're dating.
--------------
So, what do you guys think???