What i had to do

Alison:
I exited the bathroom with Emily following quickly at my heels.

"Where is he?" My blood was boiling in my body and Emily tugged at my hand.

"Over there but please don't get into trouble." Emily pointed to the locker rooms.

"No promises." I growled at the sight of him.

"Ben, mother trucker. Get over here." I demanded and Emily shook as he neared us.

"What?" Ben tried the whole innocent act but I crossed my arms and gave him my death glare.

"How dare you hurt her like that." I took a deep breath before my anger got too out of control.

"Child please," he had dropped the act now, "she loves me and she'll always come back to me. What does she mean to you? Nothing. Now back off before I hurt you."

"Before you hurt me?" I scoffed and Ben looked a little scared.

"Yeah." He tried to look tough but I shoved him. He looked taken aback but caught his balance and came at me. Ben swung his fist, but after years of practice I easily swerved it. Emily took a step back as Ben took another swing.

I laughed, "is that all you got?"

"This is none of your business. Emily is mine." He glared with so much hate in his eyes. That set me off. I swung a punch but he caught my hand, as I had expected. I surprised him with a sucker punch to the gut and he doubled over. I kicked in between his legs and he howled in pain. I then punched him in his Adam's apple.

"That's where you're wrong, fucking idiot. Emily's mine." I realized what I had said after I had said it. Emily gasped in shock and I was just as surprised.

"You're high as frick. Emily is dating me, she's not gay." Ben coughed out.

"Actually..." Emily looked extremely uncomfortable and I felt horrible.

"No. You're with me Emily." Ben said forcefully and he went to grab Emily. I stepped in between them.

"If I haven't already made myself very clear. Hands off." I punched Ben in his lip and he reeled back in pain. His hand went to instantly cover his mouth and when he pulled it away he was bleeding.

"You may have won right now. But I'm not giving up on you." He looked intensely at Emily and touched her on her stomach when he passed.

I clenched my fist.

"Thank you." Emily collapsed in my arms and I held her tightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that we were-well whatever we are." I bit my lip.

"Well it's too late now. It had to happen sometime." Emily shrugged but looked uncomfortable since a crowd had gathered and had witnessed the whole thing.

"Well I had to do what I had to do. At least not everyone knows"

But how long would that last?