Lessons learned

A/N
So guys, you're probably going to hate me, but we do need some drama in this story, and there is still a lot to be written.

Okay, sorry. Enjoy reading!:)
~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•
Alison:
The morning sun blinded me through Emily unshut blinds.

"Good morning sunshine." Emily was staring at me.

"Literally." I replied, shielding my eyes from the sun with my hand.

"Come on. We have school and then we have that party." Emily shoved me out of bed to get dressed. I mumbled.

I was not a morning person.

"I hate school." I said even though Emily probably don't understand me because I had my toothbrush in my mouth.

Apparently she had, because she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist, "I hate you."

I smiled and spit out my toothpaste, "I hate you more."

"No, you don't." She argued, but I kissed her and she stopped talking.

"Shh, you don't." I whispered against her lips. She just pulled us closer and the kiss became intense.

"Sorry, let's get dressed." Emily pulled away and touched her lips. I knew she had felt the electricity between us also.

"Now I really hate school." I folded my arms and Emily smirked.

"Are you watching practice after school?" Emily inquired after she pulled on some ripped jeans rolled into capris and a plain white tee.

"I don't know, I might talk to my parents and move in. But, I want to have as much time with you-" I shrugged and chewed my lip.

"Nothing's going to change! We'll still hang out all the time!" Emily reassured me, planting a kiss on my nose.

"It's not like I want to hang out all the time." I stuck my tongue out at Emily and she just rolled her eyes.

"Of course not." She scoffed and grabbed her back pack.
-------
The school day was very uneventful. A few people were talking about Noel's party, but I had been to so many of them that I really didn't care.

"I'll see you after practice. Say goodbye to me before you officially move out." Emily played with my fingers as we stood outside the locker rooms.

"I think I'll just leave..." I trailed off and Emily faked a look of hurt, "I'm kidding, I'll see you after. I love you." I kissed her softly but my lips lingered on hers for a while, well, just because they could.

"I love you." Emily replied and I loved hearing those words come out of her mouth. Almost as much as I loved saying them.

As soon as Emily went inside to change, I went to go talk to my parents.

I walked quickly, ignoring the hot rays of sun against my back. When was it ever going to rain?

"Alison! Are you here to move back in?" My mom said happily as I entered the house.

"Is the situation fixed?" I replied with a question.

"Yes, Jason's getting help." My mother nodded and I smiled.

"Good, my friend is at practice and she wanted me to wait for her so I could say goodbye." I informed my mother and she nodded once again, still smiling.

"You guys are really close. I'd never thought you two would meet again after all these years." My mother sighed, in a daydream.

"Yeah, we're super close." I agreed.