I'll be your angel

Emily:
I woke up the next morning feeling extremely alone. I realized that I had gotten used to the feeling of being enveloped in Alison's arms and I missed that.

I felt like I had known her before, like we had this deep connection. And when we kissed, my heart literally skipped a beat and I felt tingly all over.

All I knew was that I couldn't wait to get to school.
---------
I pulled into my usual parking place and was extremely happy to see Alison already waiting for me.

"Hey." I hopped out of the car, looked around and quickly pecked her cheek.

"Hey. Not that I didn't love that little kiss, but we're gonna have to keep our relationship on the DL." Alison informed me.

"Right. So you keep bullying me and I just take it?" I crossed my arms confused.

"No. I just can't be....nice." She admitted sheepishly.

"Aw, Ali, you're sweet on the inside." I cooed and she glared at me.

"Shut up, loser." She tried to pull her beanie lower on her face, but I saw her blushing.

That made me happy on the inside.

"Oh be quiet, you know you love it." I crinkled my nose at her and she looked at my lips and then my eyes.

I knew exactly what she was thinking and luckily there weren't too many people in the parking lot.

"Get in the backseat of my car." I muttered to her huskily and she didn't argue at all.

She climbed into the backseat of my car and I crawled on top of her. I stradled her waist and cupped her face with both of my hands and hovered my lips above hers for just a few seconds. Finally she couldn't take it any longer and she firmly pressed her lips against mine. I met her eager lips with the same intensity and I ran my fingers through her hair and gently pulled it, she moaned and leaned her head back exposing her neck. Taking the opportunity, I trailed kisses from her jaw to her collarbone.

"Emily..." Alison moaned weakly and I smiled against her neck. I loved making her feel this way.

"Sorry." I kissed her again and her tongue trailed over my bottom lip. When I wouldn't open up for her, Ali bit my lip causing me to groan and she took that chance. Her tongue battled mine and she won. She grazed her tongue over the bottoms of my teeth and I felt her hands on my back pushing me closer to her.

"Oh god Ali." I managed to say after she pulled away and was kissing my cheek and my ear.

"Sorry." She winked and I got off of her.

"We have to stop." I insisted but I didn't want her hand to leave my thigh.

"Yeah, since we're not friends or anything." Alison smirked and got out of my car.

"Just kidding, I want you back." I whispered as she left.

"I have to go meet my friends and you have to go meet-" she paused and gagged, "Ben."

"He's not that bad." I muttered lowly to myself but I don't think Alison heard.
------
"Hey em! How are you doing with your dad and stuff?" Ben asked slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"He's in war, so I don't think very good." I replied sarcastically but I was grinning. Ben glared at me and pinched my cheeks together.

"Don't sass me." He gripped harder causing me to yelp. I pried his fingers from my face and slapped him.

"Don't ever do that to me again." I hissed but I felt his hand meet my cheek and I felt the sting of the pain.

Damnit Ben.

"Oh my god. Emily I'm-I'm so sorry." Ben looked apologetic but tears had sprung to my eyes.

"Ben just leave me alone for right now." I rushed into the bathrooms, tears pouring out of my eyes.
------------------
Alison:
I saw Emily rushing to the bathroom but I didn't think it was serious until I saw Ben trying to chase after her.

I'm going to kill him.

I rushed to the bathroom quickly, telling my friends I had an emergency.

"Em?" I called out desperately looking underneath the stalls.

"Ali?" I heard Emily mutter weakly.

"Em, baby, come out." The word 'baby' just rolled off my tongue and it felt natural. She was clutching her face and tears were streaming out of her eyes.

"I'm fine Ali." She wouldn't look at my face, she had half of her face covered and she was trying the wipe the tears away.

"Don't you dare lie to me." I pulled her by her arm to face me. She had her hand covering her right side of her face and I gently tugged at it. She looked into my eyes fearfully but I stroked her other cheek to let her know that I was okay. She hesitantly pulled her arm down and still wouldn't meet my eyes. A bruise was forming under her right eye.

Yep, I'm going to stab Ben so many times.

Emily sensed the anger on my face and hugged me tight, "he didn't mean it." She said weakly but broke into sobs again. I pulled away from her and tipped her head up with my finger. Even though she was taller, we still managed to be eye level. I swiped her tears away tenderly and got a wet paper towel to put on her eye.

"He's not going to get away with it this time. One of these days he's going to seriously hurt you and I'm not going to let that happen." I said through clenched teeth.

"Ali..." She started to say but I pushed her up against the stall and kissed her.

"Shut." I kissed her nose.

"Up." I lightly kissed her bruise.

"And." I kissed her other cheek.

"Let." I kissed her neck, needing her to relax.

"Me." I kissed her forehead.

"Handle." I kissed her earlobe and gently bit it.

"It." I kissed her again and felt her relax.

"Okay." She finally gave in, "you're actually my angel."

"Dang right I am. I even look like it too." This got a laugh out of her and I smiled to myself.

I was Emily fields angel.

And I loved it.