Eskimo kisses

Emily:
After we had pulled apart from our intense kiss, I smiled at Alison and she smiled back.

"You have to understand that you have to give me time to end things with Ben and we won't end them right away." I told her, playing with her golden curls.

"I know but if he ever touches you again, you tell me right away and I will deal with it." She rested her hand on top of mine.

"I will." I pulled her down onto my stomach and she buried her head in my neck. We stayed in that position for a while until I felt her lips peck at the spot below my ear. She then continued to kiss down my neck to my collarbone. I instantly tensed up.

She had found my weakness. She smiled against my pulse and kissed my weak spot. She took the skin between her teeth and gently nipped at it. It was different from when Ben had done it. Alison was gentle and sweet. I moaned in response and she licked the spot where she had bit me.

"There may or may not be a hickey there tomorrow so sorry." Alison giggled into my ear.

"Wow, two apologies in one day?" I asked, faking shock.

"Don't get used to it, loser." She smirked, "and don't expect me to be-"

I interrupted her with a soft kiss on the lips, "shhh." I whispered against her lips.

"Mmkay." She leaned deeply into my lips and her tongue begged for entrance, trailing along my bottom lip.

"Not yet." I bit her lip, tugging it gently.

"I get what I want-"

I interrupted her again with a kiss, "that's not the way it works with me."

She groaned and I smiled, "sorry about it."

She took her weight off of me and I suddenly felt cold, "aliiiii" I whined pulling at her to come back.

"Sorry about it." She replied with a teasing look in her blue eyes. She smiled and flashed me her dimples.

"I don't like when you tease me." I pouted and crossed my arms. When she still didn't move, I gave her my puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh. How did you manage to make me trust you in like less than a week." She finally gave in and molded into my body once more.

"I don't know, but I like it." I wrapped my arms around her and nuzzled my nose against her.

"Eskimo kisses!" Alison giggled.

I loved the sound of her giggle.

"What?" I smiled against her cheek.

"I love Eskimo kisses." She pecked the top of my nose and it sent chills down my spine.

"I feel like we've met before." I said randomly, speaking the feeling that I'd had for a while now.

"That's ridiculous. We just started talking." She replied, a little too quickly.

"Yeah, I know, but-"

"Shh." This time she kissed me and I didn't fight it.
--------
Alison:
The truth is, Emily and I have met before but if I told her that, I would be revealing a huge secret of mine that I'm not yet ready to share yet. So instead I just kissed Emily. It would be our thing, interrupting each other when we didn't want to hear something.

"Can we skip school everyday?" Emily begged tracing designs on my hand.

"Ooh am I turning the good girl bad?" I teased kissing her forehead.

"I make them good girls go baddd!" Emily sang way out of tune. I covered my ears.

"Emily, I think your fire alarm is going off!" I shouted with my hands still over my ears.

She punched my arm, "good girls go bad, bad. Good girls go bad!" She sang in my ear making me cringe.

"Please make it stop!" I pretended to be dying. I clutched my chest dramatically and she laughed.

"I'm not that bad!" She protested and I held my sides. They hurt from laughing so much.

"I know, but you're really fun to tease." I crinkled my nose and her and she kissed it.

"Eskimo kiss. That means shut up."

I gasped, "Emily fields doesn't tell me to shut up!"

She kissed me hard, "shut."

She kissed me again, "up."

Well, when she says it like that...