Up so high

Emily:
I had already noticed a difference in Alison as we were walking back to my car. She seemed more happy, more care-free. She was still smiling from the talk.

"I told you it would help." I glanced at Alison and set my hand in her lap as I drove off.

"Whatever." She stuck her tongue out at me but interlocked our fingers.

"Let me hear you say, I'm right."

"I'm right." She giggled and I just glared at her.

"Well, if that's how you're going to be." I took my hand away from her and placed it on the steering wheel.

"Two can play at that game." She said seductively as her hand slid up my thigh. I gripped the steering wheel harder and clamped my teeth together as her hand traced circles along my inner thigh, "now, what were you saying?"

"Uh, nothing." I said weakly.

She leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek smiling to herself, "that's what I thought."

"It's just because I'm too sore." I defended myself as I pulled into my driveway.

"Mm, that's not stopping me." She replied and I watched as she slowly trailed her tongue along her bottom lip.

My mom broke my out of my trance, "where were you?"

"We were figuring out Alison's new housing arrangement." I informed her and Alison nodded.

"Hopefully I'll be out of your hair in a little while." She smirked at me.

"Oh dear," my mom laughed, "you're no bother at all." She turned to walk inside the house and Alison winked at me.

I hated/loved when she teased me like that.

"I'm going to the store to grab some vegetables for tonight, you girls want to come?" My mom asked from the kitchen.
"I want you to come," Alison mouthed to me, but then told my mom, "no!"

"Yes." I said, I couldn't handle any more of Alison's teasing.

"No, she said no. Mrs. Fields. We still have some homework to do." Alison lied pulling me into the room and shutting the door.

"Alison, I swear-" I started to say but Alison put a finger to my lips.

"Sh, I just want to kiss you." She placed our foreheads together and like magnets, our lips drew together. Our kiss was like one we've never had before. We battled for dominance, never seeming to get enough. Her breath was hot on my face and soon enough, her hands were in my hair. I put my hands on her waist and pushed her with more force than expected into the wall. She gasped, but never tore our lips apart.

She then bit my bottom lip and I groaned in response. We kissed again with even more passion and her hands moved to my lower back, pushing me closer to her.

When we broke apart, our breaths were heavy and we were both smiling like idiots.

"I-i love you." She blushed deep red and my heart stopped in my chest.

Holy shizz.

"Wait, so if 'I hate you' is our always, does this mean that you actually hate me if you tell me you love me?" I asked, but I didn't give her time to reply. I kissed her again, but short and sweet. I then kissed her nose, "I love you."

"I still hate you though." Alison wrapped her arms around me and I buried my head into her neck.

"I still hate you too. If not more." I pulled away before my mom came home, "when are we going to tell our parents?"

"I don't know." She pushed that thought away quickly and changed the subject, "let's watch a movie."

Why didn't she want to talk about coming out to her parents?
---------------
Alison:
There was no way I was going to tell my parents that Emily and I were a couple, I just got them back. I can't lose them again.

I could tell Emily was bothered by that, but she was the one who wanted to keep it from everyone else in the first place. Maybe I just needed time to work all this out. I was still having trouble believing that I was in love with a girl, even though I'd known for a while that I was in love with Emily.

I mean, I used to stalk her.

But, that's another story for another time.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked, tearing me away from my thoughts.

"Yeah." I smiled and kissed her quickly. I still felt a little spark whenever our lips touched.

"Okay, good. My mom should be back from the store soon so I hope you're hungry. I hope she brought dessert." Emily's stomach growled and I chuckled to myself.

"I really only want one thing for dessert." I cuddled closer to Emily and she stiffened.

"Don't say that right now! My mom will be home soon. Don't start something that you can't finish." Emily whispered in my ear. Her breath hitting my cheek and her lips close to my neck turned me on so much, but I contained myself.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." I grimaced because when I teased Emily, I was only teasing myself as well.

"Good girl." She bit my ear lobe and I felt my legs go weak.

"Now you're just being mean." I huffed and crossed my arms. Emily moved behind me and hugged my from behind.

"Sorry."

She wasn't really sorry.

I didn't have the voice to say anything back. Emily made my whole body go weak from just the thought of her. Her touch sent sparks through my arms and when she kissed my neck, her soft lips left little tingles along my skin.

Being with her made me feel like I was on drugs. In fact, no amount of alcohol or drugs could compare to the way Emily made me feel and I knew for sure that I would never let her go.