After shocks

Alison:
I can't believe I kissed her. That was so magical, I don't know how else to describe it. Fireworks exploded when our lips touched, I'm almost positive you could have heard it from miles away.

"I-Uh- I'm sorry." I touched my lips, still feeling sparks.

"Oh my gosh, did Alison DiLaurentis seriously just apologize to me?" Emily mocked me but then added, "Don't be sorry, I'm definitely not." She smiled reassuringly at me.

"Yeah because you just kissed the hottest girl alive." I flicked my hair off my shoulder and emily laughed. I loved making her laugh.

We heard footsteps outside her door and she put a finger to her lips. We crept slowly under the bed and waited, breathlessly. The bedroom door opened, then closed again and we let out a sigh. We waited for the front door to open and close signaling that mrs. Fields had left for work.

"That was a close one!" Emily hopped up on the bed still a little shaken up. Seeing her like this reminded me of Ben and what he had done to her and i clenched my fists.

"What's wrong?" She asked taking my hands and unclenching my fingers. I realized this was the first time we had ever touched hands for this long and I was right, her hands were extremely soft and tender.

"I'm going to kill Ben." I said simply and she intertwined our fingers.

"Don't." She mumbled.

"Why are you still defending him?" I looked at her appalled.

"I....I don't know. I don't give up on people easily." She admitted sheepishly.

"Well he almost took advantage of you twice, and he's not even sorry about it." I yanked my hand out of hers and crossed my arms.

"Ali, please. I still love him even after this. It was a simple misunderstanding."

Her words were making me angry. Why couldn't she just give it up already.

"You're not going to break up with him, are you?" I put my walls back up again because I knew the answer.

"No." She replied meekly, "I want to be with you Alison but I'm not ready to come out yet and I take it neither are you."

She was right of course, my friends would think I was crazy, "emily." I said her name and she chewed her lip.

She was so hot it wasn't even funny.

"Alison." She replied with a playful glint in her eye as she crawled to me.

"Emily." I gulped nervously as she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me onto the bed with her, "please don't hurt yourself." I couldn't meet her eyes, I was never good with intense moments and I was scared to let her inside.

"I won't but you have to give me time." She insisted making me meet her intense stare. I nodded my head but I was still a little angry. Emily sensed that and traced patterns over the small of my back making me go dizzy. She then trailed little kisses starting at my jaw and down to my collarbone.

"K. Now you really can't let Ben hurt you." I managed to say but I was in a dazed state.

"Deal."
-------------
Emily:
I liked to tease Alison, it felt weird to see the tough girl underneath me, begging for my to break up with Ben to basically be with her.

I wanted to break up with Ben, but I didn't know if I could actually do it. Ben was so sweet when he wasn't in one of his moods and he cared about me. Right?

"Emilyyyyyyyyyyyy." Alison teased, biting my ear lobe.

"Whaaaaatttttt?" I asked in the minion voice from despicable me.

She giggled.

Yes!

"Kiss me." She said.

"Eh, I don't know...." I flicked my tongue onto my bottom lip and trailed it up to my upper lip.

"Kiss me emily or I swear I will fight you."

"I don't know, fighting you seems pretty fun." I winked. She pulled me by my neck and paused just as our lips were inches apart. She slowly bit my bottom lip and I moaned.

"Still want to fight?" She whispered in my ear.

"No way." I protested and met her lips halfway. This kiss was more slow and sweet. Her lips tasted like sugar and honey. I could get drunk off the taste of her.

I could get drunk off of just being with her. The aftershocks of our first kiss were still hitting me.

I was kissing Alison, omg!!!