Seperation

Emily:
When I woke up the next morning I was filled with sadness because Alison wasn't by my side like she usually was. I had come to find that Alison had really been an anchor for me, especially since I didn't have my dad. Even though I was still a little angry about last night, I missed her like crazy

However, waking up to her good morning text was almost good enough.

Alison~
Good morning beautiful. Happy two month anniversary. Sorry about last night, just kidding, I'm not. I love you and I'll see you today when you pick me up for school, and no, that's not a question.

I smiled to myself and typed back a response. I quickly brushed my teeth, got dressed and grabbed my keys.

"Bye mom, I'll see you after work." I kissed her on the cheek and went to my car.

I drove the route to Alison's house and honked my horn, signaling that I was here. Her mom came out and waved to me, I waved back and Alison came out looking extremely beautiful like always.

"Hey." I greeted after she shut the passenger side door.

"Hey loser." She buckled her seat belt and took my hand as I drove away.

"How was your first night at home?" I asked, trying to get her to not talk about the party and well, the after-party.

"It was good, actually. We talked about a lot of things and I'm hoping that things will only go up from here." Alison smiled and squeezed my hand, "thanks by the way."

"Oh my goodness, Alison DiLaurentis apologizing, to me?" I placed the hand she was holding to my chest in fake-mockery.

"Don't get too used to it babe, I can still make you suffer. Speaking of which, how was last night?" She said slyly, leaning into my ear.

I stiffened and closed my eyes shut. I ignored the question and pulled into my usual spot.

"Did you miss me?" She still continued to pester me about it.

"Of course." I hissed and she just chuckled.

"Good. Maybe next time you'll think." She kissed me softly as if to make up for last night. I kissed her back, as our lips just hovered on each other's for a while.

"Yeah, definitely." I nodded my head. We got out of the car and walked to first period hand-in-hand.
------

"Can you stay after practice so we can hang out?" I asked Alison, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"I can come over around like 7, my parents and I have plans." Alison replied and I laid my head in her lap.

"Okay, that sounds good." I mumbled as Alison ran her fingers through my hair, putting me in a daze.

"But have fun at practice and I swear if-"

I put my hand over Alison's mouth, "babe, shut up."

Alison glared at me but I kissed her frown away.
-------
"Hey. What was the deal last night?" Paige asked as we were changing for practice.

"What do you mean?" I looked at her curiously.

"Well, you just kinda left." Paige shrugged.

"Oh Alison wanted us to leave." I told her, definitely not giving her any details.

"Oh. It must be because you know that she tried to drown you when you guys were little." Paige laughed but I just stared at her.

What the heck was she talking about?