Back to reality

Emily:
I really enjoyed the weekend with Alison. It allowed me to just focus on her, without worrying if my parents would walk in on us or worrying about exes. It was just Alison and I.

But sadly, we had to go back to school and life. Luckily, there was only one more week of school, which meant a lot of ditching for Alison and I.

The drive home seemed to take a lot longer than an hour, mainly because I was exhausted and Alison sleeping next to me wasn't helping at all. Finally, we arrived at Alison's house. I shook her awake and have her a quick kiss goodbye.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, babe. Rest up. We're not going to school for the rest of the week." I informed her and she winked. I shook my head, but laughed and drove off to my house.

I pulled up to my house and felt a longing to have Alison right next to me. Being in love was such an intense feeling that it left you feeling happy, but lonely at the same time. It made you so high, but you crashed and burned as soon as that person left.

"Hey mom! How was your weekend?" I kissed her cheek as soon as I came through the door.

"Wow, 7 o'clock on the dot. It was pretty uneventful over here. I skyped your father and cleaned. How was the trip?" She asked me.

"It was good. We just hit a lot of shops." I held out the shopping bags.

"So do I hear a fashion show coming on?" She nudged my shoulder and I smirked.

"It's on."

I hurried to my room and spent the next hour giving my mom a good fashion show.
"Well, I'm exhausted, I'll see you in the morning. Will you be working late?" I tried to seem uninterested.

"Yeah, I'll probably be gone before you wake up so sleep good and I love you." My mom hugged me and I hugged her back. I trudged to my room, not even bothering to put on pajamas. I stripped off my clothes and slept in my bra and underwear.
------
I awoke with a start as I felt something tickling my neck. I hopped out of bed with my hands and my foot in the air.

"Woah." Alison looked shocked.

"God, Ali. You scared me." I held my hand to my chest.

"Well it's a good thing I have such a good body guard." Alison broke into giggles and I glared at her.

"Yes. It is." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Also, you should really lock your window. It was too easy for me to break in." Alison said in a motherly-tone.

"Well, are you sure that you and your bad-ass break-in skills didn't have anything to do with that?" I retorted, going in my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Oh yes, because turning a knob on your window was so easy to do." She flashed her dimples at me.

We moved back to my window and sat down. She leaned her head against the cold glass and I did the same, staring into her eyes the whole time. She took my hand and brought it to her lips.

"Is it even possible to love someone this much?" She asked.

"Yes, because I do." I assured her, bringing her face to mine in a sweet kiss.

"What should we do today? Let's do something crazy." Alison's eyes flashed.

"First, let me get dressed." I stood up, moving to my dresser.

"Why?" She whined, so I bent down seductively to let her enjoy the view.

"Because only you can look at me like that." I stood up, letting her eyes roam over my body.

She licked her lips, "that's right." Her breath became heavy, so I threw on some black shirts and a maroon tee-shirt. I moved to sit by her again and she ran her hand up and down my arm.

"Let's go out for lunch and then we can go see a movie?" I suggested and Alison nodded, but her mind seemed farther away, "what are you thinking about?"

"Well, I'm not going to sugar-coat it. I want to rip your clothes off." Alison said simply.

"Oh, ms. DiLaurentis." I scoffed and she just smiled, "I would, but I'm still a little sore from yesterday."

"Me too. Doesn't stop me from dreaming though." Alison smirked and I just grinned.
-----
Ali and I left the house and she slipped her arm around me.

"Where are we going for lunch?" I inquired, slipping my head into her neck.

"The brew? I haven't had coffee in forever." Alison replied, leading me down the road.

"We're not taking my car?" I gave her a puzzled look.

"No. I like walking in the morning."

God, she was perfect.
-----
We spent a couple of hours at the brew, just talking and playing games.

"Okay, now imagine what his life is like." Alison pointed to a man in a brown suit, his hair slipped back and a bright red tie.

"Mm, he just lost his job, probably looking for one right now. Probably having marriage problems...what about that chick over there." I nodded my head to the girl that just walked in.

Alison giggled and told me what she thought was up in her life.

I lost it, "she is not an elephant trainer." Tears flooded to my eyes from laughter and Alison doubled over.

"Yes she is."

"No way. She definitely has like a million kids." I peeked at her between my fingers. Alison stifled another giggle as the lady walked by.

"We should probably go." Alison took her last sip of her coffee and took my hand. I laced our fingers together and Alison smiled at me.

"Let's go back to your place. Screw the movies. I'd rather just curl up with you at the house." Alison pulled me by my hand and I just shook my head, but followed her.
-----
We arrived at my house in a short amount of time and entered quickly.

"Well, hello girls."