Nothing better than revenge

Emily:
"I think the best advantage we have on Paige right now is that she thinks we're still broken up, which means I have to flirt with her." I paused to gag, "and then leave her to pick up the mess when I tell her we got back together."

Alison groaned, not bothering to hide that she didn't like the idea, "I know that you're right, but that means I can't hug you or kiss you in public and you have to flirt with her."

I smiled and kissed her, "well yes, but it will be so totally worth it. Besides, we always have right now..." I trailed off suggestively and Alison bit her lip, her breathing slow.

"Too bad my mom is here..." She sighed, but I kissed her anyways. I hated that she was mad at me, even if it was just a day. I was so hopelessly in love with her that I like never get enough.

She kissed me back and when I climbed on top of her, she wrapped her legs around my sides.

"If only she wasn't here..." I trailed off, biting her ear lobe and leaving kisses down her neck. She moved her hips rhythmically against my stomach, moaning a little each time contact was made.

"Ugh, this is such torture." Alison groaned in my ear. And, it was.
----------
The next day, I texted Alison apologizing for the fact that I couldn't pick her up since we were acting like we were over.

I pulled up to my usual parking spot, but I felt alone without Alison. She walked by me and it was extremely hard not to acknowledge her, that was until I saw Paige. Alison dipped her head in Paige's direction and I groaned internally. I opened the door and headed over in her direction.

"Hey Paige, I'm sorry about yesterday, I'm a little on edge considering that Alison and I are over." I shoved my hands in my pockets and rocked awkwardly back and forth on my heels.

She laughed and touched my arm tenderly, "it's okay. If you ever want to talk about it, just let me know."

I gulped down my disgust and stuck with the script, "actually, can I come over today after practice?"

"Of course!" Paige couldn't contain her excitement and I just grimaced in what I hoped to be a convincing smile.

"Cool. I'll see you at practice." I turned away and took a deep breath.

Step one, done.

I went to go to my back pack to get my folder out and I realized a paper sticking out of it.

Meet me in the lockers in five;)

~Ali

Didn't have to tell me twice.

I walked quickly to the locker rooms and found Alison waiting there, biting the end of her fingernail.

"Hey, stranger." I couldn't hide the smile that pulled at my face.

She smiled back, almost automatically, "hey, loser."

I closed the distance between us and just hugged her, "I hate that we have to hide this for now. I hate acting mad at you."

"I know baby, so do I. But Paige needs to learn that she can't mess with my future wife."

My heart fluttered at her words and I just stood there grinning like an idiot. Just as we were about to kiss, the bell rang and people started filing in. We broke apart and went back to acting like we didn't like each other.

First period was extremely awkward considering that Alison and I had a class together and everyone was trying to comfort is on the break-up. Me and Alison kept exchanging humorous glances and I had to stifle a laugh every single time.
------
The rest of the day went pretty well. At lunch, I filled my girls in on the whole situation and Hanna high-fived me asking, "so, how was the make-up sex?"

"Han! Don't be ridiculous!" I paused and Hanna looked defeated, "her mom was home." I winked and everyone "oohed." And punched each other's shoulders. Hanna just shook her head, but smirked.

Soon, it was time for practice and I put on my poker face to go face Paige.

"Hey, you look super cute today!" Paige bounded up to me and I clenched my teethe together thinking, "flattery won't get you anywhere." But instead said, "thanks, you too."

"I really don't want to practice." Paige changed the subject and I agreed. Mainly because I would rather be in Alison's arms than with Paige at swim. I wouldn't even get to see Alison at all tonight and that dampened my mood.

I broke the surface of the water, letting the water pour over my face and relieve my stress. I did a 300 warm-up and felt that I had done enough. Coach told us our sets, but my thoughts drifted to Alison. It wasn't until I felt someone's hand graze my side that I paid attention.

"Uh, Paige?" I craned my neck to face her.

"Sorry, but I can't help but notice that you were totally checking me out and I think that we should think about getting together." She smirked and I nodded.

"You actually read my mind...I just-I've liked you for such a long time, but I thought you'd never like me-" she put a finger to my lips and I had to resist gagging at my words.

"It's okay, we'll talk later." Paige bit her lip, I couldn't help but think that Alison was way sexier at that.

She pushed off the wall to complete the set and sadly, practice had ended. I rushed out of the pool to call Alison.

She answered at the first ring, "can I please tell her tonight?"

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"Because, I can't. She might try to kiss me-"

"Okay, if she does, then you tell her. Okay?" Alison instructed me.

"No mom, I drove here and my car is fine. I'm all good." I covered up as Paige came up behind me.

Alison got the hint and hung up.

"Ready?" I turned to face Paige and she nodded enthusiastically.

I followed Paige's car to her house, giving myself a pep-talk the whole way.
-----
"So, you've liked me for a while?" Paige inquired while we were sitting on her bed. I just nodded, not meeting her gaze. I guess she took that as a sign that I was embarrassed. She tilted my chin up, "it's okay, I have too. Like for a long time. It killed me when you were with Alison." She leaned in to to kiss me, but I pulled away.

"Well I guess I'm going to kill you some more because me and Ali are back together. So, from now on, how about you leave us alone and butt out of our business. K? Thanks." I grabbed my bags and stormed out of her house. She disgusted me.

I needed to get to Alison's.

Now.
-------
Alison:
Emily knocked on my door and my stomach flipped, "hey! My parents are gone. For a while." I smiled knowingly. She pushed open the door and shoved me against the wall.

"I couldn't do it anymore. I thought I wasn't going to see you tonight and that killed me, Paige is probably crying right now-"

"You're rambling, hush baby. Let's go to my room." I tugged her hand and led her to my room. She closed the door and I placed both of my hands on either side of her, I let my lips linger above hers and her breathing hitched. I placed my lips gently on hers and she responded quickly. We had been waiting so long for this and we had so much emotion to put into this.

I moved her over to my bed and climbed on top of her, our kiss became heated as if we couldn't get enough of each other. Our lips consumed each other's, but it was like there wasn't enough. We had to break it, just so we could breathe.

Emily slid off her shirt and I quickly followed, pausing to kiss her again. I moved my lips to her jaw and fumbled with the button on her jeans. She was so ready and when I kissed down her stomach, she bucked her hips. I placed my tongue on her middle and she clenched the sheets, when I didn't do anything except keep increasing the pressure, she had clenched the sheets so hard that her knuckles had turned white.

"Oh god, Ali..." She bit her lip and I loved hearing my name called out like that. I smiled and kissed back up to her lips, "I swear, that was the best ever."

"You're the best ever." I kissed her again. And we lay like that for the rest of the night.