Savoring it

Alison:
Emily tossed in her sleep, but I held her close to me and kissed her until she had settled on top of me. I twirled her hair between my fingers, loving the natural scent of her.

"Hey." She murmured, smiling up at me.

"Hi. Sorry to wake you." I leaned down to kiss her, but she pulled away. She jumped out of bed.

"Morning breath." She covered her mouth and I chuckled to myself and followed her. We brushed our teeth and went to lay back in bed. She crawled on top of me and bit her lip.

I mirrored her actions and smiled up at her.

"Now we can kiss." She smiled and lightly touched her lips to mine. I took a deep breath, inhaling her lips. Her lips moved against mine smoothly and my hands moved up to cup her face.

I loved waking up like this.

She pulled away, "what should we do today and what do you want for breakfast?"

"Each other, and you." I wrinkled my nose and Emily just giggled, but I could see her seriously considering it.

"Mmkay. Sounds good." She finally said.

"Wait, seriously?" I looked at her and she just nodded and grinned.

I didn't waste any more time. I flipped her over on her back and pressed my lips to her neck, giving her a million little pecks on her skin and chest. We were already undressed from last night, so that made it a lot easier for me.

I kissed down her stomach, along her ribcage. I went to kiss her legs, but she stopped me and rolled over.

I started to protest, but she kissed my lips shutting me up, "you always do it, it's my turn this time." She chewed her lip, staring me in the eyes.

She kissed all over my body, causing stars to come into my eyes. Then she went down on me and I arched my back against contact. I closed my eyes, biting my lip until I tasted blood. She intertwined our legs, rolling her stomach against mine. I moaned out loud as she moaned in my ear. I placed my hands on her back, and when I finally released, I scratched down her back and she threw back her head.

"Now THAT was amazing." I said breathlessly, kissing her again. She just nodded, her abs flexing in and out as she took deep breaths. I ran my hand over her stomach and laid my head on her chest, "now let's go eat and we'll go shopping. They have really cool places over here."

"Okay. We'll have to leave around 6 to get home at 7 so my mom won't worry." She kissed me again and got dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt.

I followed her out to the kitchen, "toast? Eggs?"

"Sounds good." She took out pans and plates, setting the table for two places. I took the eggs out of the fridge and got the bread.

Soon the toast was ready, and Emily was still making the eggs.

"Hurry! You take forever." I pretended to whine and Emily glared at me.

"If I take forever, why don't you just do it." She teased back.

"Fine." I placed a kiss on her neck and then took over. She moved to the fridge, finding some strawberries.

"Did your parents just leave here or something?" She asked, holding them up and finding a knife.

I nodded, "they have to, to make sure they don't have boarders living here."

"Oh. Okay. Well, I'm not complaining." She chopped up the strawberries, putting them on the plate along with the toast. I finished the eggs and placed them on the plate as well.

We scarfed down the food, not even having enough time to speak.

"That was so good! Now let's hurry so we have time to shop. I'll drive considering you have no idea where they are." I laughed along with Emily.
----
Soon we were at the shops, stopping inside every store and trying everything we could on.

Emily grabbed a hat, pursing her lips at me. I stifled a giggled and grabbed a scarf, wrapping it around myself.

"Excuse me, we're going to have to ask you to try things on in the dressing rooms." The young store clerk informed us.

I looked at Emily and shrugged. We took off our items and left the stores giggling. Emily glanced at her phone and sighed, "We only have an hour left."

"Well, let's make it worth it."
----
I put a blindfold on Emily and drove her to the spot that we would both never forget. Luckily it was empty today.

"Where are we?" Emily asked and I just took her hand.

"We're here." I smiled and went to go open her car door.

"Can I take this off yet?" She motioned to her blindfold.

I shook my head, then realized that she couldn't see me and instead said, "not yet."

I led her to the tree right by the lake and slipped off her blind fold. Her eyes adjusted to the change of light and she gasped, "this is where we-"

"First met, yes." I smiled happily and we sat down under the big oak tree.

"Ali- this is so pretty." She said breathlessly.

"You're so pretty." I tilted her chin up with my finger and pressed my lips to hers, "I don't ever want you to forget this moment. That day, the day you changed my life. And I fell in love with you, I'm so in love with you-"

She kissed me this time and smiled against my lips, "I love you too."

I never wanted to head back, I never wanted to be away from her or this place, but time was against us and so we had to.

I still would never forget this weekend, it only made me realize how much I loved Emily and how I never wanted to stop.