Resisting

Alison:
I knew Emily was having an internal battle and I liked seeing her be vulnerable like that to me.

I also like pushing her to the edge and not letting her fall. I went to her drawer and picked out a cute suit and walked right back to her.

"We're going to the pool. But I'm helping you change." I smirked and Emily visibly gulped. I placed the top over her bra, tied it in the back and then unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. I then kissed her neck and Emily moaned lightly.

"Alison. I can change the rest-" I placed my hand over her mouth and then whispered in her ear

"This is still part of your punishment."

Emily closed her eyes and I traveled my hand down her stomach and stopped at the the top of her pants. I unbuttoned them and slide them off. Moving to the front of Emily, I kept my hand on her stomach. I got down on my knees and kissed right below her belly button. She gasped in shock, but I just smiled. I slipped on her bikini bottoms and then slide off her underwear. I could tell that was was relieved that I didn't just rip off her underwear because she sighed.

"I hate you." She said in a dazed tone. She was still insanely turned on.

"I hate you too." I kissed her sweetly and she made me spread my legs over hers. I stopped immediately and smiled against her lips, "uh uh, not today!"

She groaned and removed herself from me, "well then let's go and stop taunting me." She threw me a suit and I changed quickly in front of her but she averted her eyes.

I smiled to myself and grabbed her hand on the way out. I loved holding her hand in public. It meant that she was mine.

"Are you going in the water?" She asked after we had been sitting out at the pool for a while.

"I don't know, what do you say mermaid?" I flashed my dimples at her.

"Yes." She smiled shyly back and I picked her up, she squealed. I tossed her in the water and quickly followed her. She came up gasping for air and I burst into laughter.

"You're so cute." I splashed water on her and she looked at me strangely.

"Did you just compliment me? Wow." She smirked at me and waded closer to me in the water.

"Don't get used to it, hobo." I replied.

"Aaannndd we're back to the old Ali." She uncrossed my arms and kissed my nose, "it's okay. I like both of them."

I didn't realize that she had pressed her leg up against me until I felt pressure on my middle. I gasped for air and she just smiled and whispered huskily in my ear, "how does it feel?"

I turned and backed her up il the wall, "no, I was an angel today. You were mean." I then let my hand travel to the top of her suit and then down a little more. Emily looked me deeply in the eye but was too weak to say anything. I just smiled innocently and hoped out of the water.

"Alison?"

I turned around expecting Emily.

"Mom?" I asked in disbelief as I wrapped a towel around me.

"I think we need to talk."