25.

Meredith sighed as she watched Derek's eyes search her face. She grinned brightly as her eyes sparkled. He could see the mischief that lie hiding in her eyes and he could feel his heart flutter as she thoughtfully pressed her upper teeth onto her bottom lip for a moment, something that he found her to do when she's thinking hard about something. He waited patiently for her answer, knowing that whatever she came up with was surely to be something that he would have a good laugh with her about.

"Spring break." She grinned, her devilish grin as she glanced into his eyes made him roll his eyes as he sighed.

"Of course..." He laughed. "You really think that two crazy half naked med students running around my apartment was the highlight of the year?"

"Maybe..." She giggled. "Come on, Derek... Cristina wasn't that bad..."

"Cristina... was bad..." Derek shook his head.

"Derek! You said you liked her!" Meredith giggled.

"I was being polite..." He laughed.

"Cut that out..." Meredith teased as she rolled in his arms.

"I'll just never forget when I met her..." Derek said, putting his head back against the couch as he squeezed Meredith closer.

🎄🎄🎄

"So... this is where you hang out when you come here...?" Meredith's friend asked as she turned her head to face her roommate.

"Yes." Meredith shrugged. "Derek always meets me here...it's close to the hospital."

"It's an old person bar..." Cristina whispered to her friend.

"It is not an..."

"Hi ladies..." A man said as he sat down on a barstool beside the two girls.

Cristina turned and looked at the man beside her, a tall handsome man, though older. He had chiseled good looks and brown hair, peppered with a bit of gray. He had a bright smile and sparkling eyes and Cristina turned back to Meredith. "I rest my case..." She said as she turned back to the man. Meredith just grinned as he watched the man look her friend up and down. "Can I help you?" Cristina said loudly, almost rudely.

"I was wondering if I could interest you ladies in a drink..." The man said with a grin as he glanced around Cristina to Meredith.

"Sure." Meredith said with a smile as Cristina turned and glared at her. "It's a free drink." She whispered.

"I am so telling Derek on you!" Cristina whispered angrily.

"You don't even know what Derek looks like..." Meredith giggled as she told the man beside Cristina what she wanted to drink. "Order your drink, dumbass." She whispered to Cristina.

"I don't want a drink from him...He's creepy." She whispered back.

"Contrary to popular belief... just because this is an 'old person' bar... doesn't mean everyone is deaf." The man chuckled as Cristina blushed.

"I'm Meredith." Meredith said as she reached her hand out to the man, watching as he brought her hand gently to his lips.

"It's a pleasure, Meredith." He said with a sly grin. "And your name?"

"Sophie." Cristina grunted.

Meredith almost fell off her barstool laughing, watching as the man laughed as well. "She's Cristina..."

"Cristina, Meredith... I'm Mark Sloan. I'm a surgeon over..."

"Oh... that's a great pick up line!" Cristina exclaimed turning to him. "Do you think we really care what you do for a living, Mark Sloan? Do you really think we care one iota that you may or may not have a lot of money stashed away... or might have some kind of 'In' for Boston General or..." Cristina paused as she thought for a second. "Cristina Yang..." She smiled sweetly, holding her hand to Mark suddenly. "So you're a surgeon? What is your specialty, Mark?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Plastic surgery." He said with a soft growl.

"Oh." Cristina said as she pulled her hand back swiftly. "Nothing cool then..." She said as she turned back to the bar and took the beer that the bartender brought to her.

Mark watched the two of them drink for a moment as someone sat beside Meredith. She didn't look up at first, but she knew immediately who it was. The two men exchanged glances and Cristina looked behind Meredith cautiously. "Meredith... there's another one behind you... I think they're closing in on us..."

"We smell fresh young meat..." Derek whispered from behind Meredith, smirking across at Mark, leaning over behind Cristina.

"I'll elbow this one... you mess up poufy head's hair... and we'll make a run for it..." Cristina whispered, glancing up at Derek, who was smiling mischievously as he leaned on the bar.

"Maybe I'll just kiss him instead... distract him that way..." Meredith said as she tilted her head back onto his shoulder as he lowered his lips onto hers softly, her eyes closing as she smiled against his mouth.

"Meredith!" Cristina exclaimed as Meredith and Derek both began to laugh, tilting her head up, she grinned at her friend.

"Cris, this is Derek... Derek, this is my roommate Cristina..."

"It's nice to meet you, Cristina." Derek said, holding his hand out as Cristina's cheeks turned bright red, her mouth still open wide in shock.

"I think we surprised her..." Derek laughed.

"And the creepy old guy behind you is Mark... he's Derek's colleague and friend over at the hospital..." Meredith giggled.

"You were in on this the whole time?" Cristina asked, glaring at Mark. "I hate you even more now, you know..."

"I figured you might." Mark laughed as he accepted his drink from the bartender and chuckled as the four of them settled back and visited.

🎄🎄🎄

"She hated him so much!" Meredith laughed uproariously as she remembered that day, her giggles warming his heart as he held her.

"Yeah... she hated him so much that she is still dating him... I'm surprised that they haven't killed one another yet." Derek chuckled. "Come on, Meri... that was a good and funny moment in the past year... but I want to hear... your favorite... what was your favorite moment... your favorite day...something that makes your fingers tingle... your mouth water... your heart beat faster..." Derek whispered as he buried his nose into her neck, growling slightly as he listened to her giggle. "Tell me..." He whispered.

🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄
I almost forgot to post today because I was painting my nails 💅🏻
I just remembered tho so there u go!
🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄