83.

Meredith made her way quickly towards the bathroom, noting the 'out of order' sign on the men's room. She furrowed her brow and glanced to the women's bathroom. She was just about to open the door when she felt an arm grab her from behind. "You're such a tease..." He growled into her neck as he held her around her waist, she nearly squealed as she felt herself being pulled into the other bathroom. The bathroom was dark, but for a small emergency light and the door was locked behind them as she giggled wildly at his kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Such a bad... bad... girl..." He whispered as he turned her around quickly and pushed her hard into the wall, the air rushing from her lungs as she felt it being sucked in by his lips.

"Derek..." She squeaked as she turned her head, feeling his body pressed so hard against the wall, that she was lifted off the floor, his arms holding her up as he pressed his forehead against hers.

"Come home with me." He whispered.

"Derek..." She whispered.

"Come home with me... now... please?" He growled, burying his head in her neck as he kissed her skin, his tongue gently running along her skin. "Don't make me do this in this nasty bathroom... let me take you home..." he whispered. "Let me take you home... please..." he whispered.

"Derek... why are you here?" She whimpered as she moaned softly against his kisses. "I thought you were going home... I thought that you..." She groaned as he moved his hands beneath her shirt and pulled her bra aside in one swift movement, his hands on her bare skin in seconds. "Derek!" She squeaked.

"Are my hands cold?" He whispered.

"No... no..." She groaned against him as he held her tightly, his hands roaming over her skin as she breathed heavily into him, her lips moving to his ear where she pressed her teeth gently into his earlobe.

"Ow..." He said as he pulled his lips from her. "You bit me..." He whispered.

"Are you complaining?" She whispered.

"Hardly..." He growled as he pushed her a little harder, sliding her down the walls, he pulled her arms up over her head and held them securely with one hand as he reached his other hand up her shirt, feathering his fingertips over her skin. "Meri... let me take you home... please..." He whispered as he released her arms, his body moving slowly down as he lifted her shirt and left tiny kisses on her belly, his hands on her hips as she moved her fingers through his hair. "Let me take you home..." He growled as he nibbled at her skin, feeling her hands on his ears, he felt her tug just slightly as he lifted his head to hers.

"What are we going to tell the peanut gallery?"

"Tell them that you and Hank have an open relationship... tell them... that... you want me...and only me... forever... and right now..." Derek said with a wicked grin, his body pressing hard against hers.

"Derek... I thought that..."

"Fuck the rules... fuck the rules... let me take you home... and ..."

She placed her fingertips over his lips and shook her head. "Now, now... be a good boy..." She whispered.

"I'm done being a good boy." He whispered. "They're all going to find out eventually... why the hell should we have to go through this parade of secrets and lies for a bunch of people that aren't worth it. You have me... you have Mark... you have Cristina... you have our little boy... we're all the friends that you need... and if the rest don't want to be your friends... well then they can all go to hell, because you're a remarkable human being and any one of them would be damn lucky to be your friend." He said as he kissed her lips, feeling her push her lips against him, he groaned slightly.