Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus

Hey guys, hope you're having a great day. I have no big knowledge about finding virus and other stuff. So spare me for my broken biology! Let's goooo!

**************************

CHAPTER 1 ~ FINDING THE VIRUS!

Grayson Connor's pov:

My name is Grayson Connor. I'm 76 years old. I'm a scientist. But world is never being ready to accept my scientific inventions. I'm trying to bring dead people alive artificially. I'm trying to succeed this invention since I was 26. It's been 50 years. I'm still trying it. I don't want to waste my 50 years of hardwork.

The government didn't approve my inventions.... I'm doing some experiments illegally without government permission. But once I succeed this project, my soul will rest in peace. I will succeed this project. How can they actually disapprove this project. I worked hard for it..

I almost sacrificed my lifetime for this project. I didn't marry. I didn't have children and I lost my whole life for this. I won't give this up easily.

Thinking this constantly, I went to the kitchen as my dog started barking for food.

My dog is being my only relation, friend and everything. It fades off my loneliness.

I went straight to my study room. I sat in the chair and started noting some informations about my 'BDA' (Bring Dead Alive) project.

After several tried.. I got an important information about that. I went straight to my lab and researched some viruses and fungus. It's my best day ever.

I realized that it's a long time work and decided to do it after some nap. My dog started barking at me. I petted him for some times and went back to my lab.

My BDA project is going to succeed. I was having a lot of happiness. At the same time I was not sure that it works 100%. I was having 50% hope that it works perfectly.

It shouldn't go wrong....! It shouldn't go wrong.....! I started researching carefully and with a clear and sharp mind. I found it. I found the key point. Now I'm clear that how to do a virus that works perfectly to bring the dead alive.

I want an important virus to modify it with other 5 virus. I ordered that in the black market and it will come tomorrow morning.

I went to bed with fulfilled and excited mind. I will make that virus tomorrow morning and be the one of the biggest scientists in this world.

I slept with a great satisfaction. In fact I feel myself today. Yeah this is me. Tomorrow is going to be an important day. It is more than any festival or my birthday.

[Author - hey Grayson, I'm author. Do you know you're going to destroy the whole humankind? It's going to burst as a biggest problem in the world in two days. Just stop this project and live rest of your life happily and peacefully.]

It shows your jealous. Why should I stop it? This is my 50 years hardwork. I will not ever waste this. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I'm not gonna waste my time talking with you my dear author.

Just mind your own business and continue the story..

{Sun rises}

Woww! My life is going to be meaningful. Meanwhile, the virus I've ordered from black market came. I was in a great happiness and took that into my house. This is the day I was waiting for since in was 26.

My dog was trying to enter my lab. I just leashed it outside my house and went back to my lab. I started making the virus.

{Several hours passed}

"Woah!"

I shouted with happiness. Finally I made the virus. I should experiment it with some dead animals. I tested it with dead rabbit. It's heart beat started coming back.

It means it's working. After getting up, it's eyes was in yellow colour glowing and it was aggressive. Luckily it was inside the cage. I can't wait anymore. I should experiment it with dead people.

Anyway, the government isn't going to approve my intention. I should do it on my own.

[Author - wow you found it...! Don't take decisions suddenly, it can turn the beautiful world into nightmare!]

I told you not to involve in my business. Kind your own business. Well I'm not gonna neither scold you nor betray you. I'm very happy today.

Get lost of your own and continue plotting the story.

[Author - *sighs*]

I told get Lost!

[Author - *disappears*]

I'm going to go to the grave yard tonight and going to experiment on the dead bodies. Let's see if it works on humans..!

It was evening, I was packing my backpack with needy stuffs. I took my virus, some injections, a torchlight and other stuffs.

I took my car key and when I reached the doorstep, my dog started barking. Yeah! I forgot to give him food.

I went near my dog..

Started petting him and went to kitchen to take dog food. While returning to my dog, I noticed the rabbit in which I inserted the virus was pissed off still now and the face became very ugly.

I thought it is the side effects of that virus. Well let's see today what happens to humans.

"Jackson! Jackson! Here is your food. It's my special day. Tomorrow is special day! Yeah! Tomorrow is a special day for this world and double special for me."

I went out and took the car. When I was on driving, I was having a lot of expections and dreams. Today is 1st January. Tomorrow is 2nd January 2021, the first day after new year! 2021 will be my luckiest year.

[Author - really... It's in my hand! I will see you later Grayson!]

Thank you author! I will surely see you after I succeed and you will bow your head in shame.

I am scared a lot! Will the virus work or not? I'm pretty sure it will work. It worked on the rabbit..

How is it even possible to not work in humans?

Well! Anyways I will know it after I test it on a dead body!

I wore my bag and went out...

I hope this will go right. God! I should not get any sort of problems and come back with success..

***************************

I know y'all find this chapter short. From 6th chapter, you'll find my story long and super interesting.

In the next part, main leads and new characters will be revealed!

Happy New year 2022! I hope you're all safe from omicron varient! Stay safe and make sure to wear masks and wash your hands regularly.

Spare my grammar! I'm hardly trying to improve my English! I promise for updates regularly!