Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying

I'm back with a new chapter. This is interesting chapter. But not much.

Anyway enjoy the chapter along with some snacks.. 🍰🍭🍫🍪🍿

*******************************

CHAPTER 24 ~ I'M FLYING

Rosalyn's pov :-

I finally reached the house I used to live before happily with my friends. I dialed Denise's number to ask her open the door.

She picked up and said, "I'm sorry.. we should actually talk instead of breaking our friendship."

I said, "don't blabber sweetheart.. I'm out. Open the door!"

She said happily, "coming right now!"

She opened the door and there was a great happiness dancing in her face. She mumbled, "come in!"

I went in and saw everyone sitting in the sofa and surprised to see me. Carolyn rushed to me and hugged me without any conversation.

She said whole hugging, "I'm sorry rose! I know I shouldn't have done this. But I was just dumb and broken to think twice.."

"It's ok.." I said and hugged her back. It was good to be with her happily like this about after a month.

She invited me inside the house with a warm smile. We sat in sofa and Denise got up to bring some coffee.

I held her wrist and said, "stop.. I need to talk something important to y'all."

I need to tell that we're leaving here soon. But even an hour left.

I looked at my watch and there was only 40 minutes left. I don't know whether they can get ready with their things soon.

I said, "guys.. you know about my antibodies! I'm going to WHO research facility. And then after everything is done, we're going to another safe country from here. We're going out of this hell. Please get ready in 10 minutes and pack your things.."

Carolyn asked, "really?"

I nodded and I could see a glint of happiness in everyone's face.

Just then I saw zhuri, Joyce and Smith was missing. Zhuri should've been kicked out of the house. But where did the rest go? I'm so damn confused.

I was also irritated by those messages by Asher popping up. He was calling me continuously.

I asked, "where is Joyce and Smith?"

Carolyn said, "I'll tell you about it later! Now let's go. Your boyfriend is calling you again and again. He should miss you a lot.."

I said, "don't tease me!"

I started blushing. Why do I blush whenever I think about him. No no no no! I should first think about my hurry. I'll save this blush later!

I said, "guys! Go and pack fast.. only 30 minutes left!"

They left to their room in hurry.

I was waiting just for 5 minutes. It was like eternity. Each minute, I was losing my patience..

I saw Denise and Jack coming down with hurry. I stood up and was ready to go. Soon Carolyn and Judson came down. I'm going from this zombie world..

They all said in unison, "I'm ready!"

I took my car key from the table and walked towards the car. I sat in the driving seat.

Carolyn was sitting next to me in the front seat. And Denise, Judson and Jack were sitting in the back passenger seat.