Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?

Enjoy the chapter. Short chapter.. sorry!

*******************************

CHAPTER 28 ~ EXPECTING US TO WISH?

Rosalyn's pov :-

He gave me the groom and mop to clean it up. I'm mad at him. I started mopping every blood and moved the dead body to other room.

After I'm done mopping, I kept the dead rat in a small cardboard box which is fit for the rat and kept it alone with the dead body.

After a long 20 minutes, I'm done cleaning. Uhhh! It was very hard! I will not spare him if he tells me to do household chores after we're married. It's really hard!

I heard his voice saying, "go and take a bath and wash your hands cleanly!"

I know what Asher is doing is all for our safely. But I'm really angry on him for saying that!

I went back to me room and took a warm shower. It was actually a fresh and comfortable bath. After 15 minutes, I came out of the shower and dried myself. I wore a white oversized T-shirt with black pant.

Suddenly I flinched hearing the door slam open. I turned back and saw Asher smiling at me.

I sighed in relief and said, "thank God! You didn't come before 5 minutes!"

He said, "because you were changing your dress before 5 minutes! I wish I came here before 5 minutes.."

I blushed at him. He said sarcastically seeing me blush, "oh! I never thought you would blush like this. I thought you would break my jaw hearing that."

I would've surely broke his jaw if he's not Asher. I too wish he came before 5 minutes.

I asked him, "ummm... What do you want now?"

He said, "I want you to test the rat."

I said, "really? It would be interesting!"

Wait! I'm angry with him! I will fight with him after injecting that to the rat. I want some fun now! I'm really bored..

I went to that volt again. Now, stepping on that floor made me scared. Asher held my hand and interconnected our fingers. It felt comfortable.

With that comfortable silence, we walked into the volt.

There were many other scientists other than me and Asher. Asher said, "shall we start?"

Everyone nodded. It was like doing a crime. I really didn't feel it like scientific research centre.

Asher said, "As for the rat, Rose is happy to do it."

Ava said, "but... She don't know how to."

Asher said, "she's a science student. So, we don't want to worry!"

I feel like a super woman now. Can't describe my feelings. Our fingers were still interconnected with each other tightly. I don't wanna leave his hands again.

Everyone cheered me up. It was feeling very good these days. No pain, no regret, no mistakes..

Everyone backed off and I went near the rat's cage. I slowly opened the cage and holded the rat tightly in my hands. I was sure that I should not let go the rat.

I took the syringe and injected the rat with the vaccine. Years of experience injecting the syringe! I used to infect syringe daily inside me and now I'm regretting it.

Asher done infecting, I threw the syringe in the dustbin and placed the rat back to its cage. It was becoming more aggressive than before. After I locked it back in its cage, I heaved a sigh of relief.