Chapter 11 ~ New Friends

I actually took a short break. Despite the fact that I have my science exam tomorrow, I'm uploading this. Please do vote atleast for this.

And I apologise for late update.

********************************

CHAPTER 11 ~ NEW FRIENDS!

Asher's pov :

We finally reached Chennai after a lot of physical and mental struggles.. all children were awake. Pearl was still asleep. I don't want her to get up soon. What of she asks about Rosalyn? No! I will give back to them before she's up.

Robin told, "hey.. they sent us location. We should simply go to that location and give pearl to them and rescue Carl and max."

Meanwhile pearl got awake. She asked me, "did we reach India? Where's rose?" I have no answer for second question.. I said, "we reached india few minutes before.. " she asked me, "but where is Rosalyn?"

Robin said, "she went to buy some snacks for you.. she already reached our new home. All we have to do is to go to our house. Can we?" Pearl nodded yes..

We went straight to the location. We were on the way.. I hope Carl and Max are fine. After rescuing Carl and max, I should go back to US and save Rosalyn. Please God! Please! Rosalyn must be safe there.

Finally, we reached there as soon as possible by car. Pearl kept asking about rose.. I didn't answer any of her questions and Robin was answering her.. I know all his answers was a lie. But he's doing this for my sake.

It was an old factory. I bet it would be very scary to see at night. Poor max and Carl.. how they managed to stay here a whole night! We went inside the factory. There were many repaired and old machines everywhere.

It looked very scary without lights. I couldn't see Carl and max anywhere. Pearl was holding my hand and was seeing the factory. We heard a yelling voice from the corner, "We're right here.." we went where the sound came from.

We saw their face for the first time. Pearl hugged them and was crying. She said to them, "mom! Dad! I missed you.. I thought you left me.." yeah it's Rosalyn's parents who blackmailed me..

Rosalyn's mom said, "thank you so much Asher.. for bringing my daughter here safely.. I want to introduce myself.. my name is Violette and my husband name is yahir.. also..! you left Rosalyn there as I said right!"

I said, "yeah.. I left her.. but I want to ask you something.. you thanked me for bringing your second daughter here.. but why don't you love your first daughter Rosalyn.. she's your daughter too.."

Violette said angrily, "that's none of your business. You came here to take back your friend and his brother." They sent Carl and max back to me.. we rescued them and was walking towards the car.

Robin was in the driving seat and i was sitting in front seat. Max and Carl was sitting in the back seat. Carl asked me, "you left Rosalyn there for saving us?!" I said, "I had no other choice.. she'll be safe.. she won't get bitten by the zombies till I bring her back.

Carl asked, "what just happened! Tell me in detail.."

I said, "I got a call when rose was sleeping in my shoulder. It was unknown number.. I attended. The opposite voice said to that you and max are in their control and if I need you both back, I want to take pearl there safely and leave Rosalyn there. I learnt that they are Rosalyn's parents who hated her the most.. I decided to leave her there.."