Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies

Rosalyn's pov :

I was sitting in a couch constantly changing channels. I felt someone beside me and it happened to be Asher. He said, "had your breakfast in lunch time?"

I said, "umm... I woke up late! It wasn't my mistake."

He smiled and said, "well. Can you change it to news channel?"

I asked, "what is the channel number?" In which he replied, "237"

I changed into news channel and breaking news was going on.

It was something about vaccine. The vaccine got approved by WHO for 18+ age group. It was also mentioned that they are hardly working for vaccines for minorities.

I looked at Asher surprised. I don't know that they'll approve it in such few days.

He said, "vaccination camp will be started from March which is only 2 days left."

I was more surprised. I don't know what to say. The world is finally going to get out of the big problem.

I still can't forget about last night. I think I'm very curious and waiting for my wedding night for him to continue it.. I'm still pretending to be cool. But I'm nervous as hell now.

It's gross to think about it in broad daylight. No Rosalyn! Don't think about it.

I saw Carl and max coming downstairs. Carl didn't go to school?

I asked him, "you didn't go to school?"

Carl said, "he won't! Because it's Sunday."

Oo! I just remember it! Today is Sunday! I'm really forgetful and damn idiot.

I went out with Asher to get some fresh air. I asked Asher, "I was really angry at my mom these years. But now, fate showed me Moms really care for their children than them. I really love my mom now. What about you? Do you love your mother?"

He said, "my mom's in heaven."

I was really feeling guilty for remembering him that. I instantly said, "I'm sorry."

He said, "I never shared anything about my mom to anyone except Carl. Can I tell about my mom. So that I can feel better."

I said, "if you could feel good, then let it out."

He said, "I was 15 years old. My mom and dad always used to fight. I've never spent a day without hearing my mom and dad fighting. One day, the fight became very big. My dad left to office in frustration. Me and my mom was all alone in my home. I was in my room hoping that everything will be fine soon. When everything became silent, I went out and saw my dad left to office and mom went to her room. I sighed in relief and went to console my mom. I knocked her door for 5 minutes. But she didn't respond. I was getting panick. The door was locked inside. I don't even have a spare key. I even tried to break the door, opening it with hair pin. But nothing worked. I started getting scared and called dad with mom's phone. Because my phone was broken in school fight. He didn't attend the call. I tried several times wasting 15 minutes there. Then I called 911 and informed them about my mom. They came to the spot and broke the door. They found my mom dead there. I was shocked. I can't accept the truth."

He paused as his eyes were glossy. He should've gone through a lot.

He continued, "then the police called my dad and informed him about this. He rushed to our home and cried infront of mom's body. But, the fact that my dad killed mom was deep inside my heart. She attempted suicide because of dad. And then I ignored him completely. Then one day, I saw him sleeping with a lot of my childhood photos. I realised how he missed me. Then, we started to get along happily. I think God didn't like me being happy, maybe that's why he took away dad from me."