Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!

Here we go with another chapter. I'm very sad today. More likely depressed. I was thinking about how horrible my life is and got a very bad mood today.

I decided to upload because it might divert me from that.

********************************

CHAPTER 18 ~ TAKE HER OUT OF THE ADDICTION!

Asher's pov :-

It's been 6.00 p.m. she isn't awake yet. She didn't even have any food. I should wake her up. I went near her and whispered in her ears, "get up baby. Have some food and sleep.." she still didn't get up.

I saw a small movement in her eyes. She opened her eyes slowly. But I was panicking. Will she go get the drug again. No! I won't let her go.

She slowly streched herself and saw me. She closed the eyes and opened it again thinking I'm her hallucination.. when she came to know I'm not her hallucination, she shouted, "what are you doing here? I have you a room!"

I said, "this is the room you gave me baby.." she looked around and asked, "why am I here?"

I said, "umm.. you were hangover in early morning. You weren't steady to go to your room. I don't know what's your room. So I took you to my room.."

She seemed angry and got up. She looked up the time and didn't get shock. I think it was usual for her.

I said, "wait baby.. You should have some food. You should be hungry." She said, "I don't want your tasteless tin food. I can order it online!" Online?! It's it still available in this pandemic?

I was a lot confused. I went straight to Min-Jun's room. I said, "Min! Your know something? Online for delivery is still available in here.. I was shocked after hearing this!"

She said, "yeah.. there are still 20 million people living in here. The water supply, food supply, electricity supply is still good in here. All the countries signed that they are ready to provide the basic needs for people in here. But they aren't ready to take people from here."

I asked her, "your think she would've completed her college?" She nodded in confusion. I said, "well! I'll go ask her directly." I went to my room to ask her. She wasn't there. Maybe she went again? It was completely my mistake..

I went near the door and found that the door is still locked inside. That means she still didn't go out. I went upstairs and checked every room one by one. When I saw the last room, I heard shower sound. It should be her room then.

I went inside her room without hesitation. Yeah! I have a lot of guts. It was clean and neat room. I saw many photos that was hanging in the wall. There were family photos and photos of rose and pearl. Glad that she didn't ask about pearl. Will she believe if I say that her parents are alive?

I suddenly heard a slamming sound. It was rose. She was just wrapping a towel around her. She was shocked to see me in her room. I closed my eyes and said, "I'm sorry.. I just-" she cut off me by saying, "get out" gently. Glad that she didn't shout.

I went out of her room. Suddenly the door behind me closed with a loud slam. I waited for sometimes out to talk to her. I want to make everything ok. Finally I heard the door open and saw her wearing the same dress that she wore. It was wet.