Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life

Enjoy the new chapter. The virus actually starts here. So remember to wear masks and wash your hands.

As I said in earlier chapters, I have no knowledge about these. So bear with me!

**************************

CHAPTER 2 ~ BIGGEST MISTAKE IN LIFE!

Grayson Connor's pov :

Finally I started my car with my stuff and went towards the grave yard. It was too late like 11.27 p.m. within few minutes, police will start their patrol.. I will be caught easily.

My home is nearer to the graveyard. So I think I don't wanna worry. I'm a little nervous. I don't know why. Am I going to do something wrong?

No way I'm doing the right one. I should do what my conscience says. It will be always right. Yeah I'm always right. It was very dark road. I was driving with my car headlights on. No one was walking. Only some youngsters were there. I think they won't bother about me.

I should be sure that there is no one around when I'm doing my research in the dead body. I hope it will work well on humans. At least I can do what my soul wants before I die.

[Author - hey man! Seems like you're busy in driving!! What about dying in a car accident instead of doing a deadly experiment? I'm author of this story.. I can do anything I want.

Your blood smells stinky than your feet! Wanna see?]

Author!!! I said you not to involve in my business.. just do as I said. I'm gonna win you anyway. There is no vehicle around! Logic will be remain missing if you do so.

That's my stand... Well don't come again!

{5 minutes later}

At last! I finally reaches the graveyard! It's going to be my dream experimental. What about having a wine before the experiment? I hope it won't affect my experiment.

I grabbed my wine from the car and finished the whole bottle in happiness. Not only happiness.. I'm also nervous by the way. I'm gonna do this anyway. Why should I be nervous?

I parked my car on the corner and went inside the graveyard. It was looking so scary at the night. I don't really believe in ghosts. But I'm scared of dark and death. I agree with that.

I went inside the graveyard without a pin drop sound. I saw a newly buried grave and started digging it with my bare hands. It isn't enough.

I never thought of this. There was a hoe in the corner. Wow this is what I want here.

I took that hoe and started digging.

{After few minutes}

"Finally! I dug up the body out."

I was a lot happy and started taking my virus from my bag. It was a precious treasure for me. Meanwhile I didn't notice the police patrolling there. They were checking the whole graveyard.

They were two and was drunk. Yeah I'm too drunk.

Without noticing that, I injected the virus in the dead body. One of the police saw me and told to his officer. I was scared.

I left my stuff and started running. The police couldn't chase me as he was drunk a lot. I hid behind a grave and looked at the scene. The dead body slowly got up. I was very happy seeing that.

The police officer was very scared and kept asking

"Who are you? Why are you here in this time."

It was dark and he couldn't see well. The dead body suddenly bit him in the neck. I was terrified. The police officer was screaming. He couldn't escape.

I was in an extreme fear and didn't stepped out of the hidden place. In the next 15 seconds, the police officer turned into a zombie. I released that I made a great mistake.

"What have I done. The whole humankind is in danger because of me."

The other police officer came in search of the zombie police officer and gets bitten by the zombie. In the next 15 seconds, also the other police officer turned to be a zombie.

I was scared and was still watching it. I rushed to my car without being caught by the sight of zombies and got into the car. They saw my headlights. It was glowing and they started chasing me.

I turned off my car headlights and drove the car in a high speed. Luckily I escaped. I went back to home and locked myself inside my house.

Did I do something wrong? The whole humankind is in danger because of me! I should fix it!! But how...

I don't know how... My dog kept barking at the rabbit. It's a zombified rabbit. I should've realized it before itself.. why am I like this!

I closed all my doors and windows.. I need some food to survive. I should go and take many food.

I went straight to supermarket and buyer many tin food.. I bought as many as possible.

Also I bought a lot of water bottles.. I preserved everything. I covered my house with newspaper and made my house protective from zombie..

I should be alive!! I don't know how to clear my mess. Atleast I can be alive till the rest of my life.

I want to live. please God! Help me! Please! Let me live!

[Author - God won't help people like you man! But! I know you're not going to correct your mistakes. You're going to make everyone suffer more. Wish I had killed you! But I can't!]

What the fuck author!? And it's you who characterized me! And I know how to survive without you!

[Author - *sighs and disppears*]

I'm guilty of what I'm doing! What if the government find out it's me who is responsible for creating the virus. It will happen for sure.

I pretty well know that the virus will spread fast and leave no sign where it started and where it's going to end.

My dog was constantly barking. This sound of it will invite many zombies. If I need to survive, the whole house should be silent.

I took a iron rod in my hand and went near my dog which was barking.

I mumbled to it, "I'm sorry! I don't know what else to do!"

And then I beat the dog with the iron rod. It's blood splashed on me. I didn't stop and beat it until it was not moving.

After killing it, the house was silent. This is all I want. Silence! Complete silence in my house!

***********************

What do you think about Grayson Connor's psychopathic behaviour? I feel bad for that dog. Poor thing!

And the next chapter, our handsome hero will be introduced to y'all! I'm excited!

If you forgot to vote, please do it soon. Mention your thoughts on the comments section! I'm eagerly waiting for your comment.

What will you do if you're in the place of Grayson Connor?

And do you like author speaking inbetween to the characters?😕 Because for the next few chapters, it will remain unchanged.