Chapter 43 ~ Back To US

Rosalyn's pov :

It's been a week since we started staying here. My tongue is dead eating that tin food. I hate it.

Everytime I feel like puking when I put it into my mouth.

Today morning, I ate the same thing! He made me eat it. Also my dream of having a pet zombie is shattered. He keep shattering my dreams..

Today, Theodore was dismissed from his service. A new man called Dr. Simon took the charge. He's pretty good.

The evacuation process has started all over the world. It was a good news. I want to go back out of everything.

Meanwhile, I heard Asher calling me for eating lunch. I hate it so much!

After everyone settled, they started eating lunch except me. I noticed that there was a spoonful of tin food near my mouth. I turned around and my eyes stopped at Asher who was sitting beside me trying to feed me that again.

I turned my face to other side in anger. I can't tolerate this torture anymore. He's killing me by feeding that disgusting food. How everyone is eating that!?

I would rather die starving instead of eating that and I was sure about it.

"We're going to US today evening.." he announced.

"Well.. I will eat in US. I won't eat that now.."

"Just few spoons. Eat or you might faint without energy."

"I would do that if I don't want to eat."

He was too tricky and made me eat everything. I hate it! I hate him!

It was soon evening and we all settled in the private jet. I rested my head in Asher's shoulder. I was too tired.

"Want any snacks?" He asked.

"I hate you! You made me hate food by feeding me that shit.."

"You would've died if you didn't.." he whispered in my ear. It's somehow sent me shivers.

"I would" I replied back calmly. Because I don't have energy to even yell at him.

I looked at the pilot who was still the same Robin. I wonder, would pilot become bait for zombies because they can easily escape by the abandoned flights and helicopters. Finding fuels for pilots would be easy because they use brain unlike us.

"What's going inside the pretty head of yours?" It was Asher.

"Nothing, but a wise thing.."

"Mhm? Then mind telling me about that?"

"Why should I? I can't"

"Okay.. sleep."

I was already dead tired. I slept because I couldn't anymore.

When I woke up, I was still in the flight. But I was in a hard pillow or something. But that damn pillow was warm.

I squirmed in my seat and felt someone holding my waist.

"You are awake?" I was able to recognise Asher's voice.

Then, I realised that I was in Asher's lap and he was holding my waist with his eyes closed.

He was sleeping while sitting in an uncomfortable position with me on his lap.

"You're feeling comfortable in this position?" I asked him softly.

"C'mon.. go to sleep again." He groaned while being sleepy.

I was not sleeping but just lying on his lap for probably an hour. I don't want to sleep. I had enough sleep.