Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend

Asher's pov :

I have a meeting about this second wave in just 20 minutes. We almost reached the forest.

It's really hard to survive this apocalypse in India because of its population. It's the second largest populated country in the world.

It's very easy to survive in US when compared to India. It's not going to be easy task.

Right now, we reached the forest which is fit to put a camp. I also arranged some men to guard around 500 metres to avoid zombies.

It's like the same me and dad did in US. But the difference is, that was a mansion and it's a camp.

Me and rose are waiting for them since we arrive. No sign of them coming. I'm scared now. Are they ok?

I grabbed my phone from pocket and dialled Carl's number. It was ringing for 10 seconds. And then the call was picked up.

I could hear Carl's voice, "what the fuck is wrong? I'm on the way!" The background was very noisy. Seems like he got stuck in some problem.

I asked, "are you ok? We arrived here!"

He said, "you'll make me not ok if you continue speaking for other 10 seconds. I will be in 5 minutes." After the he hung up before I could say something.

Well! Bestie issues here.

Rose asked, "I hope your best friend didn't call you with names."

I think she could clearly guess what happened seeing my expression.

I said mockingly, "woww.. I think I should give you an award for finding it out!"

We went back to the car and sat there waiting for them. As soon as we saw a white car, we got out from our car. The white car stopped and there comes Rose's annoying friends.

Rosalyn hugged everyone and said, "where's the things?" In which Denise said, "we got only few things that we got."

I said, "it's ok! Everyone are on the way. Let's start setting up a camp with what we have."

We started to build a camp which was very hard for me. But they 5 set them as it was very easy. Am I the only one who's dumb?

After setting it up, I took my laptop from my car and sat on the floor to attend the meeting. I made the five sit in the car. Because I can't even survive with 1 friend.. how can I survive with a bunch of friendship gang!

I don't have to worry because the men around 500 metres of the forest have many guns with them. Mostly they have soundproof gun. They will be safe in the car.

There were many scientists present in there whom all I saw in the meeting about discussing about me going to US again.

Min-Jun was there as well! She became a very good friend of mine and Rosalyn's.

There were additional people who belonged to India. Because this disaster is taking place in India.

I started, "Good morning y'all. I hope you're doing fine. The current situation in India is getting worse. It spread till south india and Sri Lanka. The situation is not under the control of government. Still the government is trying to evacuate people to safer places."

Min-Jun asked, "so what do you think the solution of this problem is?"

I said instantly, "in this situation, I prefer to evacuate people as soon and vaccinate them. They should've atleast got 1 dose. Also, we should not hesitate to kill zombies! There's no other way than destroying the whole zombies!"

Their face was very shocked. Because it's easy to think that killing each and every zombies in the whole world is easy. But in reality, it's not! It's a big headache to kill zombies without leaving a single one alive.