Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!

The whole book is awesful without editing. There are many spelling and grammar mistakes. But don't worry.. I will edit it after finishing the story.

Warning : this part contains Drug usage.

*******************************

CHAPTER 17 ~ ADDICTIVE!

Rosalyn's pov :-

I never thought I would see him again! I never did! I felt almost dead when I saw him around the zombies struggling to escape. His life was at stake.

I hit every Zombies with my car and stopped near him. I don't want him to see me. So I put on a mask that I had and pretended I'm a stranger. He was holding another girl's hands. She looked like asian. He is in love with her.

After confirming that she isn't his girlfriend, I drove towards my house. I didn't stay in that supermarket anymore because it was filled with his memories. So I decided to live back in my home. I thought that memories with my parents are not that bad comparing to Asher's. He broke my heart.

I should've let him die. Why did I just save him. I was a lot angry on him and clenching my jaws. I got furious when he kept asking questions. I hate him! I came to know that the virus started spreading in Asia. I didn't see news because it's been 4 years. I don't want to see the same news for more than 4 years.

After making Asher a lot angry, I stopped in two places to get my drugs. I don't want to put on these. But somehow I can't stop it. Asher thought that I have some medical issues that I'm getting drugs.

He is same! He's not changed yet. I saw the same selfishness in his face. I drove back to home and stopped there. I feel pain each second when I'm with him. Why did he come back!?

I know he's going to see my face anyway. But I can't just show that I'm ghost because of him. I don't wanna show that I'm weak in heart because of him.

Min-Jun asked, "is this where you live?" I nodded and told her, "tell someone to not interfere in my stuff.." Min-Jun's face went to look Asher. She understood that I was telling about Asher. Asher whispered to me, "there is no need or anything for me to interfere in your stuff.."

I said, "promise me! Even if you see my face!" He sighed and said, "well! Even If I see your face, I won't interfere in your stuff. You think you're miss world!" I smirked and said, "well! You promised make sure you don't break it!"

I hope he won't mess with me if he sees my face! I sighed in relief and stepped into my house. I made sure lock my door and get in. I was in dead tired and kept my drug packages in my dining table.

I removed my mask and my black jacket. Asher was looking around the house as he didn't see me. I was as casual as I always be. Min-Jun said, " hey.. you looke gorgeous.. I bet you would be a miss world if you participate in it so."

I smiled and mumbled, "thank you"

Asher turned to me and I saw a shock I his face. His eyes was wide open in shock. He stuttered, "R-rosal-lyn..." Min-Jun looked shocked too. I didn't react and was doing my work.

He came towards me and hugged me tightly. I felt a tear slip from his face to my neck. But I don't hav time to do this. I don't hope him anymore. I pushed him from me and was breathing heavily on anger. I was clenching my fists controlling myself not to hit him.