Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later

Enjoy the story chapter. I hope it's a interesting chapter. The characteristics of characters are a lot changed. If you notice that, mention in comments section.

Warning - this part contains usage of drugs..

*********************************

CHAPTER 14 ~ FOUR YEARS LATER

{4 years later}

Rosalyn's pov :-

It's been four years! Four damn years! My life hasn't changed yet.. it's still like that.

I was sitting in a middle of the road and drinking a bottle full of wine. I was having one more bottle in my hand. I was a lot tensed and want to vent out my anger, vexation to someone.. but who! Just these dead zombies! But they don't care!

It's just today zhuri pushed Judson from the stairs and framed me for that. He didn't get up still now and he seem to be like in coma. Carolyn cried hard. Her words were pricking in my heart. Her words, 'don't ever try to see me again! Just get out!' A drop of tear was rolling down my cheeks.

I thought she will be always in my side. I didn't believe that she would do like that. Now a days I get a lot angry.. I behave aggressive. I learnt everything like how to fight, how to kill zombies as well as people, how to break jaws of my enemies etc..

But I missed out to break zhuri's jaw. No one is permanent!! A sigh escaped from my mouth. I have no where to go. I controlled myself not to cry. Crying doesn't mean we are weak. It strengthens out mind more and more.

I stood up with my wine bottles. Finally became a successful drug addict because of this cruel world! I just want to see the other side of the world. The happy, the sweet, the joyous side of the world. But I've never given a chance.

I went into an old but luxurious mansion. Atleast let me enjoy the joy of being in a rich house! I entered the house and switched on the light. There were a lot of bats and insects without maintenance. Anyway this is going to be my house from now.

I'm going to live by my own from now. But I was a little scared so. It's huge and me a little piece of dust living in here scares me. I will be able to clean the house and use it for me. I know it takes a decade to clean this house.

I let out a sigh of disappointment and left that mansion with my wine bottles. I finished a whole bottle! F-ck Why did it finish so soon!

I went to the medical shop and took some drugs that makes me stop from thinking useless stuff. I simply don't want to see what's happening around me! I went to the supermarket where me and Asher stayed for couple of days.

I realised that I am in love with him 3 years ago. I left my things and diary in that ghost house itself. Huh!! As I stepped into the supermarket, I got the old memories glitched in my mind. I cleaned a portion of place there to rest myself.

I took some drug which I took from the medical shop and had some. I smirked and blabbered, "Asher!! Why did you leave me! I would've been happy like other girls if you didn't leave me. Even if it's here.. I would've lived with you in this hell happily!"

I can't keep my eyes open anymore.. I felt falling asleep motionless. I finally closed my eyes and everything blacked out.

Asher's pov :-

Huhhh!! Four years passed like four days. I've studied hard and became a renowned scientist now. I've studied hard a lot.. I did a lot of research based on zombies. But still couldn't find the vaccine.

I'm in WHO conference now. It's about the zombie virus. It's now started spreading in Asia. All country's best scientists and doctors were present there. I'm one of them.. it's all because of my research in zombie virus.