Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!

Today was a fun day with my friends.. we talked, talked and talked a lot.

***********************************

CHAPTER 30 ~ I LOVE YOU!

Asher's pov :-

Today! It's a very very special day. I can't even believe I proposed her and gladly she accepted it!

I was lying on the bed sleepless. Though it is 3.00 a.m. I can't sleep.

I think I forgot something. Oh my god! I forgot to call Carl since I reached in here. How can I forget my only family..! Anyway Carl should've known that I'm safe because of the news that the vaccine is found.

He know what's the only source for vaccine. I think he's angry on me.

I know it's wrong to call someone in this midnight. But it's my duty to disturb my best friend. So I dialled Carl's number.

It was ringing ringing and ringing. Lazy goose. But I decided to call him continuously. In 34th call, he picked up my call.

I could hear his voice from that side saying, "hello" in a very lazy voice. As I expected he was sleeping hard. I mimicked my voice like an old men's voice and told, "I'm sorry Mr. Carl.. your friend Asher died."

It seems like he flinched at his place hearing those words. He suddenly asked in a panic voice, "no! He should be ok! No!"

I could hear sniffing sound from the opposite side. So I decided not to play anymore.

"Glad you care about me bestie!" I said loudly with a smirk.

I cound hear a big sigh from him and I could hear his voice after few seconds saying, "fucking you can't play with this! You know how I felt for a minute! I'm going to rip you when you come back!" He yelled really loud.

He was cursing me continuously. He didn't even give me a chance to speak. Even though I apologized him.

After 30 minutes of roasting session, he finally stopped. At least he let me speak now.

I said, "I want to talk to you about something important Carl. After I found her, she took me to her home. I was happy. But after knowing she's using drugs, I was in the peak of the guilt. Because she was in that stage because of me. It's completely my fault. And then, I took her to WHO research facility. We found vaccine and kicked out a bastard from this facility. And today is her birthday.."

He said, "she forgave you?"

I said, "umm.. today I proposed her and she-" I was cut off by him saying, "did she throw her slipper on you?"

I giggled and said, "nope.. she accepted my love. She kissed me back for the first time."

He said, "poor girl! Going to live with a man like you!"

I said furiously, "what wrong with me!"

He said, "actually!! You have something wrong with you! Shall I say what it is?"

I was confused! What's wrong with me? I asked him confused, "w-whats wrong with me?"

He said, "you are a bad boy and you always mess with people and you knock out someone from sleep and you disturb everyone etc.. etc.. how would a girl Love you?"

I said, "you know? Girls really love bad boys! Atleast I have a girlfriend now. But you don't have a girlfriend.."

He said, "w-what! Ummm.. actually, it's hard to impress girls in india. It's very very hard than anything!"