Chapter 27 ~ The Rat

Surprise! It's a double update. It's smaller than the previous one. But it's ok.

******************************

CHAPTER 27 ~ THE RAT

Rosalyn's pov :-

Asher left my room after a long chat. After a long long time, I'm happy. I should thank God for giving me happiness after 21 years.

Min-Jun came into my room in few minutes. She asked, "dreaming about your future husband?"

I said, "nope. Just thinking about what to do in my birthday." To be honest it's an actual lie.

I never thought of my birthday cause I know I'm not gonna celebrate and even think about it. It will be like a normal day every year.

I asked her, "when will I be able go to India?"

She said, "umm.. maybe in a day or two.."

I sighed and asked, "what about you? When will you go to Korea?"

She said, "along with you. After you reach India, I'm gonna have a tour in India and go back to Korea by flight."

I asked, "don't you miss your family?"

She thought for a second and said, "I do. I call them every hour to make them know they I'm ok.. I don't feel good in here. If I go back to Korea like this, nightmares if these days will haunt me every day. So I decided to have a tour in India to relieve my mind and then go back to home."

Yeah! These memories will haunt us everyday. But, everything will be alright in few days. Happiness makes us forget the sadness. I'm sure about it.

After having a 10 minute chat, Min-Jun left my room.

I was thinking about my parents. They will be in india right. Will they again disturb me? Or will they take me with them and make my life hell again?

I'm pretty sure that they will be thinking I'm dead. Because based on what Asher said, they definitely think that I'm dead. I will not let them ruin my life again. I will live with whoever I want. It's my right!

Moreover I'm not a minor. I'm a major to decide my life. They can't interfere in it.

I went out of my room to look for Asher. This place is unbelievably huge. It was silent and I could hear my heartbeat. It was dead silence.

I went straight to the volt where I went to take test. A lady scientist over there noticed me and asked, "you need any help dear?"

I said, "umm.. I want to see Asher!"

She replied, "he should be in volt 39.."

I said, "thanks" and left to volt 39.

There I saw him handsome looking at the microscope. There were also some rats in the cage zombified.

So soon? But I started liking it here. I wish to stay more yet excited to see india.

Then I noticed his glance at me. I closed my eyes tightly stiffening my body. It's actually embarassing and I don't know why!

He left his work in the middle and came to me. He asked, "need anything?"

I need him. Him to be with me the whole time even though I know it won't happen.

I said, "umm.. just bored."

He said, "you're a science student right?"

I answered proudly, "yup!"