--Final Note--

First of all, I want to thank one and all who read my book to the fullest. I want to thank you for not being a grammar freak.

Because my whole book is a mess. I will edit it after having a break. How that sounds?

Also, if you find my book in any other sites, please message me. I don't want my hardwork to be wasted.

There's no sequel to this book. If I plan to have one, I'll inform in my message board. So, stay tuned.

There is days I felt if I could achieve my dream to be a writer. There are days I've been demotivated. But, completing this book feels very motivating.

I believe in myself now. I have felt several times that I don't have a reader. Read counts doesn't mattar for me. I want a reader who could support me.

I haven't got anyone till now. I don't know if this book will get popular in the future. But, currently, this book is only having 82 views (April 2022)..

I didn't write to get fame or get more views. I wrote for me. For my satisfaction. If anyone reading this, please don't get demotivated by the view counts.

Because, views can't judge your book. Please carry on with your dream and don't expect anyone to be supporting you. Just learn to support youself.

My other books :

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

YOU'RE MY DESTINY

Have you ever thought that you would go back in time? Most importantly 400 years ago?

Have you ever thought you would fall in love with a person there?

Would you develop feeling for the person you hate the most?

How would you feel if they reciprocates your feelings?

Will you insist coming back to your own timeline?

Let's see how a modern girl survives on an ancient world..

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Thea is a middle class girl living with a lot of hardships in her life. But she wraps every of her hardships with her courage and attitude.

She accidentally time travels to 15th century of India. She meets a prince. An handsome, charming and very good prince.

But her prince charming is in love with her sister. Will he fall for her?

She hates his behaviour and character. He hates her guts and attitude.

What happens when ice and fire collide? Will the ice melt or fire goes off?

Join me in the roller coaster of love, pain, betrayal, romance and hardships!

Status : Ongoing

Indian historical fiction

Genre : Romance, Sci-fi, Historical

DARK LOVE

Xavier Valentino, an Italian mafia boss who is also known as DEATH REAPER.

Rosana Esposito, a mafia princess who is also known as ANGEL OF DEATH.

Both are equally badass and attitudinal.

She married him because she wanted to kill him for her father. She was trained to kill, by her father since she was 5 years old.

She have no other goal in her life except to make his father's life hell. She was holding her soul inside her body just to achieve her goal. Just to make him repent!

But, never she thought in her life she would fall for a man. Especially, who she was assigned to kill.

Wanna have a look into her life?

Status : Ongoing

A Mafia Romance

Genre : Romance, Teen Fiction

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I've suggested you the worthy books I've writter. Because I don't want to recommend shits that I've written when I was young.

That's all I want to tell you. Once again, thank you for reading my heart and I'm leaving with a heavy heart.