Chapter 20 ~ Apology

This is late update. But I hope it's ok for y'all.

*********************************

CHAPTER 20 ~ APOLOGY

Asher's pov :-

I was scrolling through my phone to find a better movie than the previous one. Rose really liked the previous movie. She should fell in love with me after watching the next movie.

I turned to see her. She was asleep. She was actually asleep in my chest. She looked so cute. I opened the camera in my phone and clicked a pic of her. She's a sleeping Beauty. It would not be comfortable for her to sleep here.

So, I carried her in bridal style and started walking upstairs in the dark. She was not so heavy neither light. She was perfect.

Finally I reached her room and placed her in the bed gently. She was still with her black dress. It was not so wet but a little. I went to the corner of her room in where she kept her bags of books and clothes.

I searched for her night dress. Finally I got a short and shirt of her. It was black short and Grey shirt. Should I wake her up?

I slowly whispered on her ears, "you're going to get cold if you don't wake up and change your dress." She didn't wake up! She will be angry on me if I change her dress.. also it will not be correct if I change her dress without her knowledge.

I went straight to Min-Jun's room and knocked her door. She opened the door yawning. I said, "rose slept on her wet dress. I tried to wake her up. But she didn't! Will you change her dress?" I asked showing her black shorts and grey shirt.

She smiled and said, "sure!" She grabbed night dress from me and went straight to Rose's room. I was waiting for her in the living room.

After 2 minutes Min-Jun came to living room and sat in the opposite couch. Min-Jun asked, "so.. when you've decided to go to WHO research facility with her?"

I said, "in few weeks. First of all, I should take her out of drug addiction.. secodly, I should build trust for me in her."

Min-Jun nodded. Min-Jun said, "ok.. you woke me up in the middle of the night. I need to get some sleep to be active in this apocalypse." She yawned.

I nodded and then she left the living room. I was sitting there thinking about everything that I messed up. I felt my eyes blur. To be honest, I'm very tired and sleepy now. I lied on the cushion in sleeping position. I felt my eyes close automatically and back out.

Rosalyn's pov :-

I opened my eyes. I feel very good and active now unlike everyday. Maybe it's because the drug and alcohol made me tired and inactive all day. Yesterday was the only day that I slept without drugs in these years.

I was thinking about last night when zhuri asked 'be my boyfriend instead of being hers. I will be good.. than her!'

Seriously I was like became crazy when she said that word. How dare she! I hope she will be lieing on a bed after my attack. Her nose and mouth was bleeding badly. Maybe she died? No way! She won't die without taking my soul off.

She will do anything to revenge me. I should be really careful.

Wait! I remember watching a movie with him in his mobile. I think I slept in there. How did I come to this room? How is my clothes changed? Oh my god! Is that Asher who changed my clothes? That sick bastard!