Chapter 45 ~ Dead

Rosalyn's pov :

I'm not more worried about Violette. I'm angry. I'm angry that she ruined my whole life. She was the sole reason that my life is like this.

If she didn't exist, my father would've took care of me. She drugged him and made him turn against me.

How dare she! I will make her pay. I will make her pay her price for ruining my life.

Every cell of my body want to die because I'm a biological daughter of that bastard Grayson Connor!

Why this should happen to me? What crime did I even commit in this world?

Now, I'm sitting on the couch where my mom and my friends were talking. They were chatting with my mom without knowing her evilness.

"Mom!" I called out.

"What dear?" She responded like she's innocent. I decided to act up on her way.

"Are you sure that Yahir died?" I asked all of sudden.

"Why not? I mean I didn't kill him. But, he became a prey for zombies."

"What if he didn't die? Asher sent some men to find out if he's alive. They found him alive." I lied.

We were not sure if he's alive or not. When we checked our house in India, we found nothing but some blood spots. Maybe he escaped.

I wish he escaped. He was a good man. But I didn't realise it. It was all this lady's plan.

"W-What!? Where is he?"

"He's on the way to this house.." I said.

"Then, will he hurt you?" Denise asked worried.

"Probably no" I said to her.

"Why not? He's very bad Rosalyn! He will surely hurt you and your sisters.. I don't care about what he will do to me. But I'm worried about what will happen to you and your sisters!"

She's good at acting man! What an international act!

"I said so because Asher is with me. He will not let anything happen to me." I said.

My friends looked like they were going to kill me if I don't say what's happening. They knew that something was wrong on me.

But, they could've believed me when Judson was pushed by Zhuri..

Zhuri! She's my twin. We were in a toxic relationship. When I left her in that tent, It was like I killed my own twin sister.

I don't have any soft corner for her because of the reason that she's my twin.

"Mom, leave it. Can I ask you something else?"

"Sure thing!"

"Do I have any other sister apart from pearl and Evelyn?"

My mom looked at me with wide eyes. She suddenly normalised her reaction realising that I'm staring at her.

"W-Why are you asking all of sudden? Is there anything wrong?" She sounded nervous that her real face would be exposed.

"No mom! It's a dream. I used to have dreams of having a twin sister. Growing along with me. Studying and spending time and sharing my feelings with her. I used to dream like this every night. I don't know what's the meaning of that."

She was literally staring at me. She looked down thinking how to handle this situation.

"You said Yahir is related to Grayson Connor.. How is he related?" I asked making her think more about that so she couldn't answer properly.