Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!

Back with a new chapter. Hope you enjoy it..

*******************************

CHAPTER 23 ~ SAVING THEM

Rosalyn's pov :-

After a long break of boring hours, I was on a bedroom seeing the window how to save that korean girl. Asher came in without even knocking and said, "hey! I ordered some snacks for us and it arrived just now. Wanna join?"

Wait! How could he just eat without me! So, I nodded.

We both came down and headed towards the dining table. Asher started opening the food packages.

He surprisingly asked, "hey.. I was thinking about you for years.. but I never knew your surname. What's that?"

Surname! I chuckled to myself. I have no family to have surname..

I said, "I literally have two surname. One is my biological dad's and the other is my foster dad's one.."

He asked, "what surname do you like the most and always wanted behind your name..?"

I said, "my biological dad's surname is Myles and my foster dad's surname is Matthew. I like my biological dad's the most and most than anything in this world. I always love to call myself Rosalyn Myles.."

He said, "umm.. can I ask you who does pearl belongs to? Your biological or foster dad?"

I said, "foster.. she belong to that bastard Yahir Matthew..!"

He asked, "why are you being so rude. I know he told me to leave you in here and there might be a lot of problems between you.. but, he paid your fees several times and should've bought you things that you wished.. I think you can respect him atleast for giving you shelter for 17 years.."

I sighed and said, "I don't want that kind of parents Asher! So.. how's pearl. She should be 10 years old now."

He nodded and said, "she's fine. Max and pearl go to same school.."

I asked surprised, "really? They should've become best friends.. how's her studies?"

He said, "good.. she got really great marks in all subjects except language."

Language? What other language is spoken in india. The only language I've heard there is hindi..

I asked, "hindi?"

He shook his head, no and said, "tamil! It's a language spoken in particular state that I live."

I asked, "is that language really hard?"

He said, "umm.. not really.. but it's very easy when we learn that. As, pearl and max are new to that language, they keep falling."

I asked, "so, you know Tamil?"

He nodded. I really wish to learn other languages other than English. But, my fate!

I really forgot to ask his surname..! I don't know his surname even though I always keep thinking about him!

I asked him, "what's your surname? I never asked you this and I never knew your full name.."

He said, "yeah! I should tell you this for sure. Because, soon your name will contain my name too.."

He's teasing me right! I stared at him angrily. I don't know why I keep getting angry these days. Soon I'll get blood pressure if I do like this as he said me..

He continued, "Robinson! My surname is Robinson! Asher Robinson!"

That's good and handsome name. Love that name!