Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"

I'm back with a new chapter. I want you guys to feel the story and horror. So click the above YouTube video in the media.

I bet you can get a best feeling ever if you read it with music. Enjoy the story.

***************************

CHAPTER 5 ~ "STAY IN DARK"

Asher's pov :

I got up late again. It was 12.00 p.m. the zombie news should've been noticed by the government and should be breaking news now.

Max and Carl wasn't in the room. I panicked and went down. My dad and Carl's family was seeing news. It was the breaking news. Carl's family and my father were appreciating me and Carl for alarming about the zombie news.

"Should we fight against zombie like we see in movies??" Max asked with excitement.

I replied, "yeah! Like in movie! But not fighting. Just hiding like a coward.."

Maxy stared at me and told, "that's not cool man!"

I went outside the house and saw the view. No one was with us 1km far. We are the only one. Can zombies find out this place? When will we come back to our normal life?

I was having a ton of questions like this!

I switched on my mobile. There was a security warning.

"EMERGENCY BROADCAST MESSAGE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT..
Zombie alert for the residents of United States of America. There are now far than less than two lakhs sixty five thousand customers involved due to extreme zombie activity. Restoration time uncertain..
If you are safe post a photo of you with your address in any social media. The military team will save you within 96 hours.
Stay quarantined. Don't open your door if anyone knocks your door. Stay in dark!"

It shocked me. Why is it mentioned to stay in dark? Zombies can't see us in dark?

I went to my room and turned on my laptop. I played the video that Carl took last night.

The zombies can't see us when the lights were dim. But they could hear us. When we turned on the tube light, they saw us clearly and bit us.

Yeah!
This is the only way that could save us!

I researched the video more. I came to know that they run very fast than human. If someone gets bitten, they will turn into zombies in just 15 seconds...

Fortunately many people escaped because of the warning. How did it start? When will it end?

Grayson Connor's pov :

What have I done!!! I found that virus to save people! But it gone wrong!! The whole city became a nightmare now.. the government sent zombie alert to people.

What am I gonna do now. How I'm gonna solve this problem!

[Author - I hope you feel happy now after destroying the whole country..

Though I've warned you several times.. thanks for making my story more interesting!!]

What! Interesting?? Aren't you aware for this mess!! Anyway, I should find a solution. I need to end this.. but how to??

I saw that zombified rabbit. It was still aggressive and wanna bite me. I stepped back and thought of something. I should research this rabbit and find something.

I'm afraid to take that rabbit in my hands. So I decided to take that rabbit's blood slowly without letting my hand go in.

I took a syringe and took some samples of that rabbit slowly. Thankfully I didn't get bitten by it. I kept that blood under microscope and looked carefully. It's blood was infected a lot and no other way then killing it...

I took my handgun from the room and shot the rabbit. I felt relieved after shooting the rabbit.

I read the message sent by government. I safety measure was given that it is safe to be in dark.

I wanted to see what's going on outside. I stood next to the window and looked the situation outside. It was worse than i thought. The Zombies were hunting everyone.

I noticed they also bit my dog and he was zombified.

I switched off all the lights and sat in the corner of my room.

Rosalyn's pov :

We all were scared and confused. The children were hungry. We don't know what to do. There were full of zombies outside. I decided to go out and take some food for us.

Because I know they won't attack me. I was pretty sure I will be alive. The teacher and my sister didn't let me out as they don't know I will not be attacked..

"Please don't go rose... I don't want to loose you..!" My sister cried.

I thought of my parents.. will they be safe. I want to see them. At least I wanna know that they are safe.

I didn't let my emotion control me and decided to go out. My teacher recieved a message from the government. It was a zombie alert from the government. There was a safety measure mentioned in the message. "Stay in dark"

I covered all the windows with black chart paper and turned off every lights. The room was in a pitch dark.

I slightly opened the door and went outside. There were a lot of zombies. I'm not gonna care about my life.

I ran towards some classrooms and took some lunch boxes of students who weren't humans.

I walked Infront of the zombies without any fear with my hands drinking cool drinks.

I don't wanna be scared anymore. I went Straight to the top floor to see my classmates. There was no door and still zombies were trying to open the door. I don't wanna help the one who bullied me, threw me as a bait.

But if I let them die, there will be no difference between me and them. So I decided to save them.

I took a newspaper and a water bottle. I splashed the water bottle in the window and sticked the paper and covered the window.

Still I was pretty scared to go towards the zombies. But still I was having hope that they can't bite me.

I pushed the zombies from the door and beat their head with an iron rod. Then I covered the door with a big plywood which was near the classroom.

Now they couldn't see any prey. So they left that place wondering. My classmates released their hands from the heavy benches as the zombies left.

******************************

Enjoyed the story along with music? I hope you did.

If you like the story, please do vote and comment.

Mention in comments section who do you like the most. Asher? Rosalyn? Or... Umm Grayson Connor? Or me, the author?

I'm waiting for your comment!