Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie

Asher's pov :

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked Theodore who was on the line.

"Yeah.. what can I do for you?" He asked.

"I have a friend living in South Korea. She is stuck in her house. I will text you her address. Can you send your people to save her? I asked her about the evacuation team.. but she said she saw or heard nothing about them. Seems like evacuation process is not that serious."

" Uhh... Umm... No. Not at all Asher. It's going very well. Maybe your friend is living a little away from town and-" I cut him off.

"No Doctor.. she's living in the core city. Why didn't they save her?" I asked as it was silent in the opposite.

He's definitely thinking of how to answer. But, you think I will let him?

"Umm.. Asher-" I again cut him off saying, "Please save my friend who's in Korea.. her name is Yuan Chiang."

It was a lie. I don't no-one like that. I saw a kdrama a couple month ago and it's from that.

Let's see if he can pass that.

"Sure Asher. Anything for you. I will send my people there immediately. They will save them for sure." He replied.

Then we hung up. I really messed up his mood.

What I expect him to do is that he will not send people to save the person and apologize me that she's already dead.

Well, there's no such person.

Rosalyn got out of the car as she was uncomfortable.

After few minutes as I expected, I got a call. It was from Theodore.

I attended the call in one ring.

"Did you save her?" I pretended like I was worried.

"Sorry Asher. Our men found her. But before we get her, she was bitten by a zombie. I'm so sorry for you.."

Wowww! Extraordinary acting skills are hidden inside this man.

"So, I wanna tell you something important now.. the Yuan Chiang I was talking about was a character from a kdrama.. I really feel bad for her. Why didn't you take a selfie before letting her become a zombie.." I said sarcastically

"What?" He was probably shocked

"Yeah Mr. Theodore... I won't call you doctor anymore. Because you're not worthy for that name."

I heard him chuckle on the line. "I think you probably contacted Min-Jun.. before she died, she should've told everything about me.."

I chuckled back. "Woww.. you're brilliant than I thought.. remember your son and that witch is with me now. I can kill them right now."

"Go ahead! You will face consequences!" He warned.

He wouldn't warn me if he doesn't care about them. He cares about them and it's my advantage.

I hung up and got back to the tent. I heard chuckles and giggles everywhere except Rosalyn and Zhuri. They were staring at each other with their death glare.

The first thing I should do to save this world is, to kill that bastard Theodore. I forgot to include Greyson.

They should learn their lessons.

Time passed so soon and it was night. I was sitting outside in the campfire. It was so peaceful outside but suffocating inside.

I looked at John and Zhuri. There's a evil heart inside everyone's innocent face. Should I believe him?