Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart

It's a very sad chapter. Keep your tissue papers near. Don't cry a lot and let others seek your attention. Because I was crying aloud when typing this.

Please spare me for doing this. Please don't forget to comment how much tears you shedded.

*******************************

CHAPTER 10 ~ BROKEN HEART!

Rosalyn's pov :-

I felt the sunrays falling on my face. I found myself laying on Asher's shoulder. I don't know why I felt happy when I saw myself on Asher's shoulder. Asher was still sleeping. He was so cute and handsome. I got up and was about to walk forward. I felt someone grabbing my hand.

It was Asher. He seem to be half asleep and half awake. He pulled my hand and I feel on his handsome and hot body. He then said me, "Good morning to you..!" I said, "it was a special good morning I've ever heard. Usually, I never heard someone saying good morning to me when I got up except you.."

Then we got up and went to brush our teeth. It was a supermarket, so we got everything like paste, brush and soap there for free. Then we went to have breakfast. It was nothing special.. just a tin food. I felt somehow happy to have my breakfast with Asher.

My classmates are still stuck in that classroom. The military didn't come to save us. I think the whole army became zombies. They hadn't saved anyone after the message was sent. It means they will not be able to save anyone.

Anyway I'm not gonna take them to Asia anyway. They never felt my pains. They were increasing my pains and tears.

It will be the best revenge to them. They will now feel how I felt when I tried to attempt suicide each time. But I'm not that brutal to kill them inside the room. I'm going to open the door of the classroom and leave them.

I will never help them more than that. Anyway I'm going to start my life happily after going to India. Every people there will be polite and kind.

{Later}

I was packing my things after having my lunch. Meanwhile Asher came near me and joined with me. He was packing his stuff in a cool packing case. His face was sad.

He said to me, "I'm sorry.. I don't want to do this to you... But it's my situation." His eyes were filled with tears and I could see some guilt pressing his mind. I don't know why he said like that.

We also took our favourite things that was available on the supermarket. Because we were pretty sure that the owner of the supermarket must be wandering around the street as a zombie.

It was evening and Asher was sad till now.. what's wrong with him. I went near him and asked, "why are you like this. You're scared that we will die?" He nodded his head saying no. When he saw my face, he cried more and more..

I don't wanna disturb him and left the place. It was night and it was time to leave. The helicopter will be waiting for us. Asher looked more sad and was crying than before. I asked him the reason for his sadness.

He said, "Will you forgive me for what I'm going to do? I'm not gonna do this on my own will.. but my situation is like that."

I don't really understand and I said, "but you've done nothing wrong to me for forgiving you.."

Asher said nothing and took the car. He started driving it. Whole driving, his eyes were full of tears and was holding my hand tightly. I was having no issues in that. In fact I was enjoying that.